Earn Money What makes you hang on to forums sites when the incentive is low??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all have our reasons why we still hang around forums especially the paid to post ones (PTP). At times its not about the monetary aspect that motivates me all the time to stick around forums.

I am here and there, trying to seek more knowledge on the career which I'm very passionate to achieve in life. And my time with trendri, Bizdustry, FC etc, have helped me with 50% of that. Especially in my crypto adventure, coding, and in business endeavors etc.

Even if we are more motivated when money comes in, that's the most exceptional thing around PTP sites, it teaches us and still pays us for being conversant with things we love doing most. Others might have their reasons why they are sticking with forums, but the few reasons are just my genuine opinion why I'm attracted to forums.

What really makes you stick to forums, or come over to forums?

Would you do that if their is no incentive??

AmaliaTG

You just amuse me with your comments. Social media sites I don't visit often, I go there occasionally cos I'm not learning anything new there, forums got my time. I am not only on the paid to post types alone, I'm also on the none paying forum options. The difference is that, I don't spend much time on the none paying ones like I do with the ones offering incentives.
Exactly what I said. If there is no incentive you will be wasting your time and that's why I said, time wasted Is never recovered. Am telling you this PTP sites without incentive nobody would be interested. The thing is we all here benefiting and it's a good thing because you benefit both knowledge wise and money wise.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's what I mean. Joining a forum goes beyond just making money especially if they are also very brilliant posters you would learn alot from their wealth of knowledge. Knowledge is power you know. What you know and is true keeps you on a better edge than others. So forum posting is great for me
Yes, no doubt, knowledge is power. And we already know we can't buy knowledge with money. We mist settle down to learn in order to know. And forum is one of the best place to be enlightened, just as Facebook, YouTube, Google etc, are places we source for information, and clear our view through well thought individuals like you.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The togetherness we share here is second to none. Without forums like this we couldn't have been together without knowing each other to talk about life tremendous things. It isn't about money, some of those who has money are finding it hard to locate true happiness in their lives.
That's what I mean. Joining a forum goes beyond just making money especially if they are also very brilliant posters you would learn alot from their wealth of knowledge. Knowledge is power you know. What you know and is true keeps you on a better edge than others. So forum posting is great for me

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's is the truth. Everything isn't estimated in pounds and shillings. Sometimes we need to move away from money conciousness to be able to derive joy in other things. What we can't buy with money bring immense joy than the ones we believe can be bought with money. So there are other things to gain here
The togetherness we share here is second to none. Without forums like this we couldn't have been together without knowing each other to talk about life tremendous things. It isn't about money, some of those who has money are finding it hard to locate true happiness in their lives.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You spoke magnificently, not every information can be bought with money. Their are information that is very instrumental saving lives, and making one rich forever. I have no doubt, the information esteem members post around the health forum section is top notch, the business side too is very much encouraging.
That's is the truth. Everything isn't estimated in pounds and shillings. Sometimes we need to move away from money conciousness to be able to derive joy in other things. What we can't buy with money bring immense joy than the ones we believe can be bought with money. So there are other things to gain here

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Definitely, some things we gain in life can’t even be bought with money. When once we can gain from it then money should be kept aside. The information I have gain from here especially on health and business idea can’t be bought with money. That’s just the truth that I know
You spoke magnificently, not every information can be bought with money. Their are information that is very instrumental saving lives, and making one rich forever. I have no doubt, the information esteem members post around the health forum section is top notch, the business side too is very much encouraging.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think each and everyone is on a forum to make money right? Most at times is not how big the amount is but it also count how you learn different skill, knowledge and ideas. To me, this is the most important thing that stick me to forums. I don't know the different I sea behind this.
Very nice you're learning about new ideas, and skill here in Trendri and other forums you're into. And that's the most important aspect of being around forums, not just for the little inventive dear. I've learned about some helpful ideas being around paid to post site which is helping me to earn more via Cryptocurrency and managing my funds well, and gaining knowledge about website design.

Mertayasa

Yes you right, in PTP sites we can only get low amount of earnings. According to my research the maximum money we can earn is only 1 dollar a day working in forums site. But the things keep me stay in this kind of site is I can get information about another way to make money online.

Kwess

We all have our reasons why we still hang around forums especially the paid to post ones (PTP). At times its not about the monetary aspect that motivates me all the time to stick around forums.

I am here and there, trying to seek more knowledge on the career which I'm very passionate to achieve in life. And my time with trendri, Bizdustry, FC etc, have helped me with 50% of that. Especially in my crypto adventure, coding, and in business endeavors etc.

Even if we are more motivated when money comes in, that's the most exceptional thing around PTP sites, it teaches us and still pays us for being conversant with things we love doing most. Others might have their reasons why they are sticking with forums, but the few reasons are just my genuine opinion why I'm attracted to forums.

I think each and everyone is on a forum to make money right? Most at times is not how big the amount is but it also count how you learn different skill, knowledge and ideas. To me, this is the most important thing that stick me to forums. I don't know the different I sea behind this.

uforwealth

Verified member
I stick to pay to post sites like trendri.com,bizdustry.com,cashtime.com
etc because they encourage acquisition of new knowledge as well as improvement of writing skill apart from getting paid to create threads and making comments on these threads or topics.

Though the earnings on the above mentioned forums are low, you have nothing to lose but something to gain because they are free to join.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The first thing that motivates online users to hang on with a website is money or reward except we are deceiving ourselves. But money or reward is not the only motivating factors. I do hang on with fora even with low payment if my presence is justifiable. When I can see some educative and informative posts, meet new friends and treated with dignity especially by the admin.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
That's wise message you stated here. Everything in life shouldn't be about money alone. Their are information that is pivotal in our life which will even make us earn that money without stop. And some of those information are found on forums. That's why I'm still with forums not just the paid to post alone, but all other forums which is none forums to help build my webmaster career.
Definitely, some things we gain in life can’t even be bought with money. When once we can gain from it then money should be kept aside. The information I have gain from here especially on health and business idea can’t be bought with money. That’s just the truth that I know

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For me it about the information I also get from posting on forums. They are information you get that can change or shape your life for real that money can't get for you. Everything isn't about money. Yes we need money but others things are also profitable
That's wise message you stated here. Everything in life shouldn't be about money alone. Their are information that is pivotal in our life which will even make us earn that money without stop. And some of those information are found on forums. That's why I'm still with forums not just the paid to post alone, but all other forums which is none forums to help build my webmaster career.

Augusta

VIP Contributor

For me it about the information I also get from posting on forums. They are information you get that can change or shape your life for real that money can't get for you. Everything isn't about money. Yes we need money but others things are also profitable

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Some PTP sites don't actually pay much but yet many of us still stick with them because of the invaluable and inestimable information we derive or attain from there. However, sometimes this information are much more Worthy than the amount you may be earning, in terms of what you can derive from those information. There are some information on PTP sites that can make you earn big online.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Personally if there was no incentive, I wouldn't be even commenting or writing anything ? because reading content of others, commenting and writing threads all takes effort and time, and time wasted is never really recovered. So I think it's always good we are motivated with incentives for our time (mostly) and effort of engagement in this communities. Plus the owners of the forum also benefit, if there was no incentive, nobody will be willing to interact and that will make the owner go down in his business. So it's always a win win situation. We win, They win. Think about it, even WhatsApp chatting this days is becoming boring, we just talk to family members to know how they are doing and some close friends ( which for friends is very minimal). So in forums nobody will be willing to pour out their knowledge and experiences if they are not Paid for it.
You just amuse me with your comments. Social media sites I don't visit often, I go there occasionally cos I'm not learning anything new there, forums got my time. I am not only on the paid to post types alone, I'm also on the none paying forum options. The difference is that, I don't spend much time on the none paying ones like I do with the ones offering incentives.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What made me to sticks to a forum despite of their low pay is that:
(1) when the admin of the forum is smart and quick to respond to any issues.

(2) Apart from the arming I still gain more knowledge about meaning things.

(3) when the site or forum is very informative.

(4) when am free to contribute my quota to well being of others by sharing my ideas. Etc
Your reasons is very genuine, and straightforward too. Some of them ate also likened by me when it comes to paid to post site and other non paying forums. I love the idea that I'm learning and earning some incentive from it, no matter how small it is I'm grateful for that.

When the Admin is always active on the forum, and being responsive, less strict, and friendly with members makes me stick with the forum.

AmaliaTG

Personally if there was no incentive, I wouldn't be even commenting or writing anything ? because reading content of others, commenting and writing threads all takes effort and time, and time wasted is never really recovered. So I think it's always good we are motivated with incentives for our time (mostly) and effort of engagement in this communities. Plus the owners of the forum also benefit, if there was no incentive, nobody will be willing to interact and that will make the owner go down in his business. So it's always a win win situation. We win, They win. Think about it, even WhatsApp chatting this days is becoming boring, we just talk to family members to know how they are doing and some close friends ( which for friends is very minimal). So in forums nobody will be willing to pour out their knowledge and experiences if they are not Paid for it.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
What made me to sticks to a forum despite of their low pay is that:
(1) when the admin of the forum is smart and quick to respond to any issues.

(2) Apart from the arming I still gain more knowledge about meaning things.

(3) when the site or forum is very informative.

(4) when am free to contribute my quota to well being of others by sharing my ideas. Etc