Earn Money What makes you hang on to forums sites when the incentive is low??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all have our reasons why we still hang around forums especially the paid to post ones (PTP). At times its not about the monetary aspect that motivates me all the time to stick around forums.

I am here and there, trying to seek more knowledge on the career which I'm very passionate to achieve in life. And my time with trendri, Bizdustry, FC etc, have helped me with 50% of that. Especially in my crypto adventure, coding, and in business endeavors etc.

Even if we are more motivated when money comes in, that's the most exceptional thing around PTP sites, it teaches us and still pays us for being conversant with things we love doing most. Others might have their reasons why they are sticking with forums, but the few reasons are just my genuine opinion why I'm attracted to forums.

What really makes you stick to forums, or come over to forums?

Would you do that if their is no incentive??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are other opportunities than to wait and rigorously comment here inexchange for a small money. Be efficient. Either get a full time job or rent out things you have.
Essence of being around forums aren't just for the monetary aspect. We are here to help one another to find other ways to make money online and even offline. Sometimes it doesn't matter if we secure full-time job or not offline. With online, which is different world of its own, we can earn through skill even better at times than those who work full-time offline.

Josemendez

Verified member
Site like forumcoin does not pay much but I am comfortable working in the site because I do gain a lot of information on legit paid to post site , cryptocurrency related information and many other information. Secondly they do not delay on making payment upon withdrawal request. Finally , the site do not allow people to spend long time to earn.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In one forum that pays below 2 cents per post I still go there from time to time. It is not the earnings that I go there for but more for the information that i get. I also enjoy reading the comments of some topics that are not exactly factual but interesting to me. Now there are many threads on crypto coin that I always read for fun.
That's nice that you don't seek for the monetary aspect on forums. You go for personal satisfaction of your curiosity. I'm mused by the fact that, you're picking interest in the thread section of Cryptocurrency, reading for fun. That will surely encourage its creators to keep it up and creating more cos users like you admires their hard work.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Currently, I am on four forums. On Bizdustry, I can earn at least $1 day and on Trendri I can earn at least 85 cents a day, which I think is a good earning compared to the time spent. I am on cash time forum, where I can earn up to $7 per month, which is not bad either. On Form Coin, I can earn by publishing articles as well as forum posting.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
If the information shared are of great quality and importance then I could take very good consideration on visiting the blog despite no rewards , because there are some kind of information you need to pay before you get them , since they are termed valuable information and this is a what I think could be beneficial for me on long and short run

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In one forum that pays below 2 cents per post I still go there from time to time. It is not the earnings that I go there for but more for the information that i get. I also enjoy reading the comments of some topics that are not exactly factual but interesting to me. Now there are many threads on crypto coin that I always read for fun.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are right. Motivation is all that matters. Though am not getting much but trendri has helped a lot. Especially in my writing skills, I used to write when I was much younger before but as times goes by,I became busy and I don't have much time to do much of this writings again. Thank God for the opportunity I have here to write. Have been able to assess myself and get to learn about things that I don't know before.
That's very nice, that trendri is helping build back the zeal you once had when you where very much younger writing. Their is no doubt, writing consistently via PTP sites, will improve your vocabulary and writing skill too. At least it will help you master many words, and know when to apply them.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
What makes me to stay in a forum even if theiy payment is very low is probably good content. If there are good and educational content in a particular forum then I will probably be visiting it and be enriching myself with a lot of knowledge. Another factor that makes me to stay in a forum for a long time in his legitimacy. if the website is legit and does not delete payment then I will probably be on it from time to time.

funmi

Verified member
You are right. Motivation is all that matters. Though am not getting much but trendri has helped a lot. Especially in my writing skills, I used to write when I was much younger before but as times goes by,I became busy and I don't have much time to do much of this writings again. Thank God for the opportunity I have here to write. Have been able to assess myself and get to learn about things that I don't know before.