What makes you happy about your profession?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
When you find yourself doing what you have passion for, you will always be happy. I am a teacher and I have passion for it. Hence, the happiness is always there.

There are many things that I enjoy in the choice of profession that I have chosen. It may be nothing to some people especially people with higher profession but I am contended with it for now.

I always happy seeing students that I groomed for competitions winning other students. I cannot count the number of times my students have made me proud by wining both in my states and within the nation.

The holiday period is also a thing I always long for. Not because I want to rest alone but I still need to further my research on my subjects in order to make sure I give out the best for the best students.

As a worker in someone's else business, what makes you happy or what do you like the most about what you are doing at present?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What make me to be happy about my profession is because I am confident in what I am doing and I can do it confidently no matter the circumstances as far as atmosphere is suitable for me, I don't like working for people as I have my own private skill I don't need money from and that is what I am very confident about.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am not a professional writer but I have always loved to write articles and I love to write/type. This is one of the biggest reasons why I love paid to post forums like Trendri. Writing is my passion and I might not abandon this in the future because I enjoy it. I have been wrting articles for a long time and I used to work for content mills in the past.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was a computer programmer I enjoyed my job very much because I do the programs as requested by other departments. I could also bring home punch cards for toys of my nephews and nieces. But most of all a computer programmer has high respect from the public because it was a new profession.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm still a student in finals at the moment, I'm not doing any white collar job at the moment, but in the future i believe I'll get it. I own a mini video game business, i trade crypto, and also a freelancer that loves writing broad articles on crypto both on forums and so on freelance site. I am with freelancer.com, that's where i do bid for crypto writing gigs and other preferred niches to earn some extra bucks to accommodate with my offline earnings.