What pisses you off about your job?

Ummigal

In our workplaces they tend to be something that we are not happy with. something that we hate and just and your and patient with. In the place where I work part-time one thing I hate is the hierarchy and condescending attitude of the bosses. They can be very mean and I don't think I can cope working full-time in such a setting. Working part-time already seems like a living hell. The workers on their own part seem to be adopting this attitude which isn't surprising at all..
Another thing that pisses me off about my workplace is the delay in salary. That isn't just not good. People have plans for play celery we expecting at the end of the month and you just can't deny them without providing tangible reasons for doing so. Sometimes the delay are intentional and there's just nothing you can do about it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, the delay in salary made me fed up with salary job. People are being treated like slaves instead of like servants. They use young graduates to build their dreams without even giving them money that will be commensurating with what they are doing. This is inhuman attitude of some capitalist.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
My current job does not pisses me off. In fact I have never worked on any job that pisses me off. I have worked in 3 different companies in the past 5 years and none of the job pissed me off. The only reason why I have changed so many jobs is because of higher pay and conflict with co-workers.