What progress are you currently making towards financial freedom.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The achievement of financial freedom is a very necessary and mandatory objective or goal every individuals should definitely have in his or her life. It is absolutely commended and congratulated to see how many and numerous youths of this our generation are striving hard to see that they achieve and accomplish financial freedom and stability, possibly to the extent in which they are able and capable of satisfying their needs and wants and even that of their families and those closest to them. The decision of achieving financial stability and freedom is considered to be easier said than done. Hence the decision of achieving financial freedom and stability doesn't have to be so impossible but rather it can be relatively possible. Personally I have the decision of achieving financial freedom and since the Year 2018 my decision of becoming financially stable have been put into practice in the sense that I have tried out different money-making methods available in the internet for you and I to venture into.

No doubt, individuals may try to achieve financial freedom and stability offline which include establishing of businesses and opening of commercial Enterprises. But personally the ownership and the management of business is absolutely not my thing that is why for the past years I have been making most of my money online by indulging myself on legit investment platforms and legit micro jobs and career payment platforms. In fact I was able to make my first $1000 online by engaging in online micro-jobs .

Finger Geek

Verified member
I can say that I have not reached my goal, but I am still and the road. Before it was hard for me to make money online. I said online because I only specialize in making money online. I do make money offline but I don't see it as a way for me to be financial free.

So with the time and money I have spent online, I can say that I have learnt a lot form it. I would not want to say that they are waste because as I lose the money, I gained more knowledge and developed strategy. Now I am into forex and cryptocurrency trading and I am doing well from it.

There was a time that I stopped posting on forum. But I noticed that I earn more money, we need to have variety of income sources. So I made my calculations. And I discovered that if I can post and earn here daily and save the money, by the earn of the year, I will be earning more than $150. So with this I can use it to do a small business.

Shaf

Verified member
Financial education is one area where we sorely are lacking these days. Having faced a difficult childhood due to bad financial choices by my parents, I decided not to do the same.

One thing we overestimate is how to live cheaply yet comfortably. Luxury doesn't always guarantee happiness but we find ourselves living more expensive lifestyles the more we get extra money.

I always save now immediately I receive payments for services rendered. This money is to be used for capital projects that bring more money to me instead of personal expenses. I also explore ways to make additional income especially things I can do in spare time like posting on forums, doing surveys and working on faucets.

Cryptocurrency trading is something that can be profitable too. I figured out that if I have $100 and can make a profit of 5% weekly,.I can use the profit to buy Bitcoin at regular intervals to HODL.

E

eldavis

For me, I think one of the best ways to attain financial freedom besides having investments or multiple sources of income, is to have a hand or digital skill with which you can make money from. Having a skill gives you the opportunity to set up an empire for yourself and be your own boss. Though the truth of the matter is that the beginning is never easy, but if you are consistent in your hard work, it would definitely go a long way.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
For the past years have been engaging myself into so many ways and strategies of making money online and although I have not tried offline methods of making money online and that is because offline methods and somehow stressful and time-consuming and so if I were to make money online it will be less stressful for me and less time-consuming. I cannot say that I have achieved the goal of financial freedom because somehow I still feel anxiety satisfying my needs and wants. But even with that the battle at the journey of achieving financial freedom is still in progress in my mind and I have been making practical steps towards achieving that.

Early this year I took on an educative class, to be fully equipped and trained on the knowledge based on cryptocurrency and forex investment and trading and to be sincere the experience so far has been so interesting and worth the time spent.

Mastergp

Verified member
Well everyone has the intention of benefiting financially, that is why they are engaging in different trades or business in order to make money.

Well to some people they may not mind the means they are using to make money, they may defraud others into getting their wealth for themselves but this is not the right way to make money instead we need to work harder than ever in order to get rich or make money.

For me currently I have engage my self into different legit businesses either offline or online means of making money and I am growing my business bit by bit in order to succeed.

Some people prefer having one business instead of two or three business but they are some that have three to four businesses that they are running, and the good thing about owning this business is to end poverty in ones life.
Managing a business I# not easy one need to be in control.