What strategy you earn with trading crypto?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to cryptocurrency trading, you'll hear opinions from different users, claiming they're earning or making money trading digital assets. Still, you'll never hear the strategies they're making such dividends with, around cryptocurrencies.

Most people don't earn from crypto, they will just mention it, in order to be among the trend of users making money trading cryptocurrencies. Those who earn huge amount of money with cryptocurrency don't say much, they allow their expertise do the talking for them, by winning them enough trades.

I am more specific with P2P trading, where I place buy and sell orders. I buy coins low and sell higher, and also deals with fiat currency transactions using third party payment gateways to buy at low and sell higher at exchange platforms.

Are you a crypto enthusiast?
which strategy do you adopt in msking profit with cryptocurrency?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have done P2P trading and made some profits, I have taken advantage of crypto arbitrage and made some profits, I have traded cryptos on few platforms and made some profits, but I am basically an investor. I am not sure if I can use that work because I do not have a lot of investments in crypto coins, but I have bought crypto coins and I am holding my coins on various platforms. I will profit when the price goes up and lose when price goes down. But basically I don't lose even when the market goes down because I do not panic sell, I just let the coins sit on my account. I spent $130 to buy 6 million SHIB tokens. If I sell those tokens right now, I will still be in no profit no loss position, but if I had sold at all time High. I would have made a whopping profits of $300 just in three months. My favorite method of profiting from crypto currency is through staking, yield farming and saving in interest bearing accounts. I have staked my ADA on Binance, I earn 0.5 ADA per day rewards from staking. I hve earned over 100,000 SHIB tokens just from staking.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
But binance exchange doesn't offer high ROI when it comes to their staking feature. If you're looking for better ROI staking coins on, then you should look up to Hotbit.io, even at yobit too, and Hive. I don't normally do staking, the reward takes time to build up, and again I don't have the right funds to stake. I prefer trading on P2P, doing triangular, spatial and cross chain arbitrage. At least, I can make profit instant, depending on how fast i execute the order. Arbitrage isn't that easy, but to make it work, you need to follow the prices, install softwares that helps you keep to date of the discrepancies in the prices of each coins, and the best exchanges where you'll buy and sell as well. The best arbitrage coin is BTC, due to its high level of volatility, most exchanges doesn't keep to same price mark for the coin. An arbitrageur can take advantage of that, use BSC chain address she execute fast transaction to another BSC compatible exchange within five minutes. Because, if it delays, the match might turn against the arbitrageur she loss is incurred. I always try to avoid that while training to exploit from the price differences.

Iqra

You need to know that some strategies are these:
High frequency trading
Build balanced portfolio
Primary research and so on.

maidnagi

I think day trading is the best one I can suggest where you will have to open and close trading positions on the same day. It might require a lot of hard work but if you do it correctly, you may not have to deal with unexpected losses. The strategy works the best for impatient traders who can’t wait to get their results.