What to consider before accepting a particular job employment.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of the guys on seeing the topic of this thread , will say that the only thing to consider about taking a particular job is actually the rate of salary that it pays . Although the salary that a particular job pays is one thing to consider but yet it is not all the things that should be considered when taking a particular job . Other things to consider or other things to put into consideration when taking a particular job opportunity include your comfortability and satisfaction . It is important that you make your comfortability and satisfaction the most paramount thing to consider when picking a particular job opportunity . It is important that you feel comfortable and satisfied in your place of work not feeling anxious and unsatisfied possibly because of some environmental or emotional factors surrounding around you .

working in an area or in the business environment by other colleagues or employees do not have your interest at heart is actually one reason majority of people today have left their present jobs . some individuals in the workplace are faced with opposition from other colleagues as a result of tribal war , discrimination , prejudice , and bias the may face in their respective places of work . It is advisable to consider all this before accepting a particular job offer .

Rachael

Verified member
Employment these days is hard to come by and such, most individuals would not even better checking critically how the job offer would affect them negatively. There are certain factors I tend to consider whenever I take up a job offer. No matter the attractive salary package, I need to check the location and if this location is not favorable, I will ask for an accommodation. In cases where there is no accommodation, I might have to retrace my steps if I realize I might end up spending more than I should. These days, the salary packages are demeaning and employers would leverage it on the poor economic situation and it makes me wonder how we are meant to survive since the economy is poor, yet we are being paid peanuts.

The location comes first to me and then, I try to make findings about the welfare of the employees from an outsider who has once worked there, to know the reason why he or she resigned. There are some organizations that are very toxic and someone cannot even work for a week without getting depressed or demotivated. The salary package matters too, this is because you cannot expect me to deliver quality and be paid peanuts, no matter how passionate I might be on the job, the salary can either influence me positively or negatively.