What type of small business should i added with tourism business after pandemic?

Travel and tourism business is a business that deal with provision of different services to travellers. Such as issuance of ticketing, visas assistant, airport pickup, hotel reservation e.t.c.

This tourism industry has been existent for years, suddenly pandemic arrived to change surface of business and our thought was that it would not last longer, before we known it has destroyed all business sectors but travel industry is most affected industry. while covid-19 do not all people to group themselves together.

Now i want to ask what type of small business should I added with tourism business and how can I rebrand the business to attract more travellers.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Ideally choose a complementary offering tending to thrive when tourism rebounds, allowing synergy. Options like an adventure tour company, travel consultancy, specialty hospitality staffing agency, vacation rental property management, boutique retail shop featuring local artisans, virtual travel experiences, or a tourism marketing business could potentially integrate well with existing operations. Seek low startup cost ventures with flexible capacity allowing gradual post-pandemic revenue rebuilding as vacationers regain confidence.