What will be the Price of Bitcoin in 2031?

Razor1911

Why I choose the year 2031? There's a reason behind it. Bitcoin was first launched in 2009. But at that time it was not popular at all. Later slowly slowly it picked up its pace. It was around in the mid of feb, 2011 when this first ever crypto had touched the $1 mark. After hitting that 1 buck it never looked back again.

Now, it is 2021. Exactly a decade has passed. The bitcoin is now trading at a price near 36000 USD. So, the increase in price is almost 36000 times. It is just tremendous growth for any scrip. This growth has given bitcoin the popularity as it has today.

Now, the curiosity increases about what will be the price of Bitcoin after another decade. Will it grow at the pace it is increasing now. Or will it slow down? What do you think?

Samuel72

Verified member
bitcoin is one of the best and most popular cryptocurrency, more accepted than any order cryptocurrency and it also have higher value in the crypto market, thinking of the price of Bitcoin in 2031 will be very hard to determine, because cryptocurrency market is not stable, sometimes it comes up and sometimes it goes down.

Razor1911

bitcoin is one of the best and most popular cryptocurrency, more accepted than any order cryptocurrency and it also have higher value in the crypto market, thinking of the price of Bitcoin in 2031 will be very hard to determine, because cryptocurrency market is not stable, sometimes it comes up and sometimes it goes down.
Certainly crypto market is very unstable at times. But this instability also has pushed the bitcoin to a skyrocket. I understand the volatility and risk involed in investing in such cryptos, but if you invest small, you can surely benefit from them. Think if you had bought 10 coins 10 years back for just $10, which is not that much of a money. But You would have been very rich by now.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for this comment but I think the more appropriate question is would the crypto coins still exist in 2031. We cannot see that far future and my crystal balls says something negative about the future of the crypto. Take note that the crypto coin is not a currency but just a commodity. If it gets banned in all big countries then that may be the end.

Razor1911

Pardon me for this comment but I think the more appropriate question is would the crypto coins still exist in 2031. We cannot see that far future and my crystal balls says something negative about the future of the crypto. Take note that the crypto coin is not a currency but just a commodity. If it gets banned in all big countries then that may be the end.
What is a curency and commodity? All the currencies are also commodities, let it be fiat or crypto. Bitcoin is called crypto currency for some reason, you may still call it commodity. But the fact is that, back in 2015 no one would have imagined that Bitcoin could sustain beyond the level of 3000. And now you see where the price is trading. The demand increases the price dramatically.