What you need as a programmer

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Programming simply means you have to communicate with the computer, basically tell computer what you want it to do for you because it is the language the system understands. Doing this job, you can be successful. Although, I do not know how well programmers are doing in nigeria but they are making good income in other developed countries. To venture into this job, there are two major things you will need because you can’t do without them and they are;

1. Personal computer
2. Stable network

1. Personal computer: Obviously, this is the number thing you will need as a programmer, I mean how can you do without it, you are directly working on the system because everything you will be doing will be on it so there is no way you can intend to work if you do not have it. Well I do hear some people say one can run programming on phone but I am sure it is not for official use or professional purposes.

2 stable network: Incase you do not know, programming needs network to make it work, because the software you will be using to run it mostly work with network so it has to be online, the offline ones don’t get the job done well.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A personal computer may be able to help and it is not just a personal computer but the type of computer that can carry out complicated commands, programming and graphic design at the type of skill that will need a high-quality computer to be able to do it perfectly because without a good computer it will be very slow and you may find it very challenging to carry out your programming activities..

To get the best and the most effective result it better to research and find out the most suitable computer you can buy depending on what online skill you are interested to learn..

For me I am interested in learning graphic designing and web designing and I have an idea of the type of computer that is needed and I am working towards achieving that because buying a lower-quality computer may not be able to give me an effective result..

Internet connection is necessary and anybody that is interested in learning programming need to understand that he or she will spend a lot of time money on data because you will really need a lot of data to carry out your programming activities which is just a normal thing.