Earn Money What you need to know to buy cheap products from china

Finger Geek

Verified member
It is no longer news that china has one of the most cheapest products available. Many people have been wondering on how to buy from China without leaving there country. This is very possible if you have the right information.
To buy from China and import to your country. There are things you need to have.
1. The cheapest place or website to buy from China is 1688.com. To use 1688, you will need to download there app. 1688 has lots of buyers with different products that are cheap.
2. Google Translator is another thing you will need. Because 1688 is in Chinese language. You will use Google Translator to translate it to your preferred language.
3. You will also need qq international, wechat or Skype. This social media accounts is what you will use to communicate with the buyers.
4. And also a PayPal account or alipay account. This is the mode of payment processor you will use to pay your buyer.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know a lot of people in my country who are into importation of electronic gadget from China and sell it here to make profit,yes I understand that things are cheap over there about the cheapness is not a guarantee that such product may last for a long time. It all depends I'm so many things.

funmi

Verified member
In My country, Nigeria, when we hear about Chinese product, we believe that product will be sleeky and attractive but the durability of the product is never guaranteed. You are right about the cheap aspect of Chinese product but it is always not a long lasting product on like the other countries like Japan, Germany etc. So personally, I don't fancy buying products that are China made.