What's Consolidation; crypto technical analysis

Dexmark

🔥 Consolidation - In technical analysis refers to an asset oscillating between a well defined pattern of trading levels. Consolidation is generally interpreted as market indecisiveness, which ends when the asset's price moves above or below the trading pattern.

Kingstone

I do not like it when I see the market is consolidating. It shakes me to the bone when a buy trade or sell trade is likely going to reverse or continue its initial move in that direction. But knowing where to exit in order not to lose your capital is the best. I used to look for some patterns that tell me the market is consolidating like the doji candlestick. The pattern is just the best

Victorial

Consolidation is not a nice moment in the market. It takes an expert to know when the market is consolidating and not reversing in that direction. There was a time I missed a good sell trade on gold as the market was only consolidating but I have already exited the trade. It is a process where the market lacks direction for some time as it keeps forming highs and lows about a position

Dexmark

Consolidation is not a nice moment in the market. It takes an expert to know when the market is consolidating and not reversing in that direction. There was a time I missed a good sell trade on gold as the market was only consolidating but I have already exited the trade. It is a process where the market lacks direction for some time as it keeps forming highs and lows about a position
Of course you are right, thanks for contributing to the topic, you are genius

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Before you are able to use this method to trade perfectly you need to understand how to use support and resistance so that if you are placing a trade at the support level then you need to set a stop loss below the support so that if it's break the support line the price won't drop badly that it affects your portfolio.. with a correct setting of stop-loss it is possible for you to control your dread that you do not lose so much.. a lot of things in crypto trading that he needs to take most of our time to learn understand how.. when a coin is consolidating it will either gives a downward or upward movement.