What's your best peer to peer platform for cryptocurrencies?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like water that will always find its way even in the difficult time, people as well always find a way of proffering solution to any problem. The major problems confronting Nigerians right now is how to trade with their coins without any hassle after the country has regulated her commercial banks against the trading in cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrencies users have been finding ways of using peer to peer platforms to sell their coins. So which peer to peer applications will you suggest, how does it work and can you put us through it for us to know how to by pass the commercial banks regulation since cryptocurrencies were initially meent for peer to peer.

Olajidey

Binance peer to peer is the one topping.
Before the ban of the commercial bank with the cryptocurrency site, Binance has introduced what we called peer to peer in which you will be transacting which another person at another end and when you reach an agreement, you send the coin to the person and also the person send you your money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Binance peer to peer is the one topping.
Before the ban of the commercial bank with the cryptocurrency site, Binance has introduced what we called peer to peer in which you will be transacting which another person at another end and when you reach an agreement, you send the coin to the person and also the person send you your money.
Have you used it personally? Can you share your experience using it. I was discouraged by someone that the application is full of scammers that will collect your coins and will not sell. Besides, are you the one to set the price or the application. Can the person send the money first before your coin. Who will serve as an escrow. Sorry for too much questions.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I support the motion of Binance peer to peer trading. That one is the best when it comes to peer to peer trading. Binance Cryptocurrency exchanger platform is very easy to use, a user friendly platform for crypto exchange and trading. I have used Binance peer to peer method to cash out funds severally.

IamDozzy

The best and most popular for now is Binance peer to peer. It is easy to use and has a nice user interface. But the face verification process can be stressful especially if you are having network issues from your Internet service provider. But I love the way the checkmated scammers on their platform, it is really commendable. I just hope Luno introduces peer to peer to else Binance would take all their Nigerian customers.

Olajidey

Have you used it personally? Can you share your experience using it. I was discouraged by someone that the application is full of scammers that will collect your coins and will not sell. Besides, are you the one to set the price or the application. Can the person send the money first before your coin. Who will serve as an escrow. Sorry for too much questions.
There is many fake application that poses as Binance site so you have to be very careful and if you are unable to get the real app for Binance just go to their site through google chrome and login to access, you will be asked to verify yourself by uploading your ID and by doing face verification. Just be careful.

D

Deleted member 28873

I don't know much on binance peer to peer .The issue of buying cryptocurrency and converting cryptocurrency to money has been an issue that have been thinking of a way through.With binance peer to peer would you be able sell your cryptocurrency on it .Cryptocurrencies users have been finding ways of using peer to peer platforms to sell their coins. So which peer to peer applications will you suggest, how does it work and can you put us through.its great I have learnt something from your thread thou I would have to try out it

Haypril

Am happy with the introduction of the peer to peer (p2p) means of transacting in Crypto currencies. But I hope that precautions will be taken for a safer ground to transact. And again, am so happy that the exchange wallet (Roqqu) I love making use of has finally implemented the use of Peer to peer (p2p) to buy and sell Crypto currencies. Although I've not made use of the p2p before because am a lover of long term investment and I have no reason to withdraw now.

Rhapsody

I don't think there is a website or company that will buy or sell coin because of the ban. But exchange can be done here

J

Joshua12345

Hey btaliat and order people,i have a good news for people looking to find a good trading platform everywhere,
There are so many trading platform online but there is one which i recommend,you can buy and sell cryptocurrency and you can also trade.The platform which i recommend is called blockfi and it will help you guys.you can use my link below to get to some deals,coupons and choices just click on my link below and you see the deals and options i am talking about.
Link: https:// yazing.com/deals/blockfi/Joshua12345 (please remove the space and join the link together.)