What's your reason to make money online?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Individuals have a whole lot of reasons why they choose to make money online and even me I have my own personal reason why I choose to make money online and not offline . If I were to ask all of you guys one by one why you choose to make money online possibly on this platform or on any other platform that you possibly maybe using that I never knew about I will definitely have a whole lot of different answers and different response but for a certainty one of the most common reason why we all choose to make money online is because making money online is stress free , mostly less time-consuming , and most importantly highly and considerably paying . All these benefits listed above is something that's making money offline definitely do not totally or entirely have . Personally I do not consider myself an individual who love to make money offline and I did not even see myself as an individual who could work as an employee in any business organisation , why is because I am totally not down to put on a fake personality like being punctual , being polite , and being respectful to another individual who possibly could be my boss or my superior in order to impress him or her for good job promotion .

Having a nine-to-five job is totally overrated and I Im too good for that I want to be my own boss and so far I am basically working toward it . Cryptocurrency and forex investment is basically what I am primarily venturing into to have a full knowledge and experience .

The truth is that I really enjoy making money online because I can work form the comfort of my own house wearing comfortable clothes and without any stress since there is no boss over my head checking my work, making remarks and pushing me to work harder and harder. Furthermore, when I work online, I can have flexible working hours ,so I can arrange my daily schedule as I wish. This is wonderful because I can spend more time with my family and friends and do my hobbies. For the time being, I am working offline as well because the money I earn online is not enough to cover my needs. Hope that in the future, I will find an online job that will offer me more money in order to work only online which is what I really want. I know that it is not easy to find such a profitable online job but I will keep on searching until I find it one day. :)

Personally, my reasons for trying to make money online was simply cause I needed extra sources of income. I currently have an offline job that is extremely stressful and time consuming, but I still try out various online opportunities that comes my way. Another reason is due to the fact that online jobs gives me the ability to make money at anytime and anywhere, this is something I believe everyone dreams of. A situation where you can make money from the comfort of your home at anytime.

Personally, I don't work online so that I can stop working offline. I try to do both jobs and it is working out great so far. The reason I choose to do both online and offline work is because I know that having several streams of income is the best way to be financially stable.

Also, having an online job gives me things to spend my spare time on. I only work 8 hours on my offline job and so I have do much time that I could be doing nothing if not for the online jobs I am doing.

Furthermore, writing and typing is a hobby and so I love what I do online. Sometimes back, I could be doing writing and typing for fun without pay. But now I work online as a writer and that is so awesome. Plus I get to learn a lot from researching and writing about what I learn.

I don't have any reason than the fact that I want to make money because I want the good things of life and am sure that is the reason to why almost every one of us make money here it is not everything that a parent can provide there are some things that you need to take up by yourself especially if you're a man your responsibility is considered to be tougher than that of a woman which includes feeding clothing of the family infact any of the family expenses is on you.

I want to make money so my friends won't oppress me with theirs which is a really embarrassing thing to do my friends do Ponzi scheme for a living which means that they have more money than me but the difference is that am legit than them.

Personally I have a whole lot of reasons why I choose to make money online but majorly the reason why I choose to make money online is that making money online or earning living online is considered to be stress-free and most importantly way more pain than earning a living offline that is possibly establishing an offline business or possibly having a regular or usual nine-to-five job or career . Making money online is also considered to be one of the best way to make money possibly because it is stress free and you do not have to spend a whole lot of time because it is definitely less time consuming mostly if you are working on various freelancing and affiliate marketing platforms .

We all must understand that making money online is totally not free and fair because there are some rough areas that an individual could possibly face when he or she want to successfully make money online and basically what I am trying to say is that the encounter in of scammers and fraudsters in the internet has definitely been what is restricting people as a barrier to stop making money online but throughout the years that can be handled .