When does one need to give up?

King bell

VIP Contributor
Giving up is never easy, but sometimes it’s the best decision we can make. It’s not always a sign of weakness to admit that something isn’t working and to walk away from it. In fact, it takes a lot of courage and strength to know when to give up. There are a few signs that can help you determine whether or not you should give up on something. If you’re feeling drained, resentful, or unhappy, then it might be time to let go. Other signs include a lack of progress, feeling stuck, or if the situation is getting more worse or out of hand.

Winners never quit because quitters never win. Why do we need to give up? We don't give up, we need to spicy up. When things are not moving in our direction, we don't need to stop believing in ourselves, rather we need to be focusing on our strength and be managing our weaknesses. We need to be motivating ourselves. There are many that have done more than enough and yet they still decide to give up without even considering the time they have wasted. They don't even care whether they are closer to their success stories, they are blind to see the bigger pictures. Abraham Lincoln wouldn't have become the 16th American president even he had given up when he couldn't win the house of assembly member election.

I am not asking us never to give up on an employer that's maltreating us. I am not asking us never to leave a place where we are no longer needed. We need to make sure that we work when we are value. If not, we can give up and change our career or rather we can change our environment. This will be in a good way help ourselves to improve and make ourselves marketable.

Earnings could satisfy your needs at certain time but after that you realize that money earned don't satisfy your needs or finding better method to earn means even winner gave up is conditionnal.

If someone can say he or she has never gave up before then I can say is a big lie. In one way or the other, giving up is also part of human endeavour but depending on the condition and situation. I don't hive up so easily no, because most of life experience normally come out of pain.

I remember when I first started making money online, people where making fun of me thinking that I will never succeed but I did not gave up. Although there were hard time when I was scammed twice bit still I did not gave up. There is one thin that I know and I quote " before you quit, just think of why you started" yes, nothing good comes out easily. In life at time you reach a stage that the whole world will confuse you and you don't know what to do. This will be the stage that you will be thinking of quitting but is that stage that you have to be strong and of a good courage. Is better to know where you are coming from and to know where you are going. This will always strengthen you from quitting in whatever you do.

No matter how we want to put it , there come a time in your life that you need to give up your job to be sane again. The truth is that it isn't easy to work for hard to pleased managers or boss. You might just be bending backward to even a loint of breaking but you would be told you are not bending enough

I have been there so I'm writing from experience. I have worked with a very difficult boss and I know the work I put in to not only please him but for the total growth of the company but instead of getting appreciation I was rather getting negative remarks and talks of not performing at par. it was really energy draining that it was like I couldn't breathe properly at work.

There was even a time I have almost questioning my ability like I wasn't just getting the task right. You second guess yourself like you are not just doing it the way you should. So this almost lowered my self esteem so I had to plan my exit because this job was actually taking my peace. So if you caht cope sny longer please leave for your sanity.

I think the easiest answer to give anyone would be to give up when you feel it's okay to give up. Each and everyone of us have different levels of tolerance. Once you feel you can nolonger cope or have the resources to keep pushing, it would be wise to give up at that moment, especially in a situation where you feel there is no chance of the business producing positive results.

So many things are to be put into consideration because it is not right for you to just quit a business or anything you are doing just because it's not making the required progress you were expecting.

I have seen a situation in which someone was able to close down his business because the location was no more favorable. From What I have seen , I think the reason why he was closing down the business was because the location was more liable to flooding and this was not favorable to his business. Here we could understand the location factors. This is also very important and in whatever business we are doing when the location is bad the possibility of making profit and generating reasonable income will be very low.

What I am trying to say is that you just do not quit your business like that , you have to put so many things into consideration..

Though many people used to say that winners never quit but i want want to say that if quiting is the best option one should not waste time at all before doing that because lateness may be disastrous.
Sometimes in business many people may be trying to quit a bus ness that has future without knowing. One thing is that one needed to know the reason why quitting. is necessary.
There are some business that after quitting the business will start booming and more profit will be coming to those that are there.
Some business need quitting when the returns has fall beyond average.