When Exactly Do You Plan to Stop Posting on Trendri ?

uforwealth

Verified member
I sat down today and started thinking of things that compelled me to come online. I started my online journey to make money in 2009 in the hope that I would have made thousands if not millions of Naira by the end of 2015. Unfortunately,I did not make a Kobo until I joined trendri in 2020.

Trendri is the first paid-to-post website that paid me for creating threads and making comments.
Although the money I'm making on trendri is not enough to meet all my needs, it is something I can be proud of. There are many websites out there that are not paying their members. Those that pay their members,pay them monthly. Unlike,trendri that pays within 48 hours. Many thanks to the admin.

Despite the fact that Trendri is reliable and always pay, one day will be one day when I will stop posting on Trendri permanently. I am not talking about death but something else.

When exactly do you plan to stop posting on Trendri ?

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Well, I also can't tell exactly when I'm going to stop posting on trendri. It's actually a nice thing having a platform where your knowledge gets paid for regardless of the amount.

Talking about what will make me stop, it will probably be when I get so occupied by things that I barely have much time to spend online. I prioritise posting on trendri to chatting on the social media and I do well to post before going to do anything else. Infact, due to the inconsistency of light in my region, I do take my phone to charge and pay so I can post.

It's really nice working and posting here and leaving may not be anytime soon.

Heartstrings

Well, I can't really say for now,why because this place feels like a home and a school,I have learnt so many things for the short time I have been here. I may stop posting in the nearest future but when exactly is what I have no knowledge of yet. My time spent here had drastically reduced due to how busy I am and this isn't my plan when I first join this site initially.

Despite been here and Happy for trying this out,I will keep searching for any other thing to do online so I can add it to this. This is also my first paid to post site and I am glad I am part of such an interesting site and team. And I plan to enjoy my stay here while it last,so the issue of having a plan to stop posting solely depends on an individual and how they have plan for the future.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is definitely accurate and correct to say that this paid to post website forum is absolutely the most flexible and transparent website forum in the internet. The trendri forum is absolutely known for its ability to be sincere and honest and also to abide by the rules and regulation when dealings with its members and users. The website forum does not tolerate any illicit behaviour from its users and members that is why plagiarism is never tolerated and the result of plagiarism content on this forum usually lead to getting banned or terminated. Since the Year 2017 I have been making money online on this forum and although some of my previous accounts we are banned and lost due to the fact that I was inexperienced and also my smart phone got stolen and so I could not recover the password.

The website has pretty change for the past years, and although payment of credits has also reduced, still people are making money online from this forum they have today. And that is possibly because of how transparent, legit, user-friendly, and flexible it is other than other paid to post website forums.