When is the best time to post on Trendri for replies on thread..

Etini

Valued Contributor
Whenever you make a post online, it gives you joy when you see comments and replies on your thread. Sometimes, a discussion is boot from your thread. As a writer, you are happy because it makes you know that your posts are worthy of generating discussions. And we are even paid some micro cents for those replies.

From my personal experience, I have observed a pattern on trendri. Getting replies for your posts on Trendri is time sensitive. Posts made at a particular time has a higher propensity to get engagement and replies from other forum users. It is a pattern I discovered by observation.

When I make posts in the afternoon, it is difficult for those posts yo get traction and engagement by other users. But when my posts come in very early in the morning around 5am, there are always lots of engagement and reply on the posts. I think it is so because people waking up are eager to see what is in store for them online and are clear minded enough to engage in forum discussions.

That's my own personal observation. Anyone is free to have a contrary opinion. So, which time is best to make posts on trendri and get engagements and replies.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Normally people get engaged with paid to post both in the morning and in the night. This is when people will always much time to be with their phones. Personally, there is no off day for me. I always make posts anytime base on my chance.

Though most time if the thread is an interesting one or engaging one, people can still engage in those conversations. That's why it is always better to be creating only the topics that are very interesting.

And besides, members are not from the same countries. There may be difference in time zone.