How to get the best out of the paid to post forum

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Paid to post forum are where we can earn substantial amount of money by making post and interacting with the community. When you engage with the community, you will be rewarded certain amount of money. The payment you will receive will depend on the platform. Some platform would give a payout in cryptocurrency. Tips on how to make the best out paid to post forum are:

1. Read the rules and guidelines: The first thing that you want to ensure is to make sure that you read the rules and regulation of the community before you start posting getting, acquainted to the elemental rules is crucial.
  2. Choose relevant topic: Selecting the relevant topic is crucial because you must not go against the rules and regulation by posting irrelevant topics which will amount to spamming the forum and it could trigger automatic ban.
  3. Create high-quality content: it is very important to create a well-written and curating content in such a way that it will engage the community and they will be interaction.
  4. Be consistent: if you are consistent on paid to post forum is crucial because when you are consistent you are definitely going to earn more and you will be able to interact well with the community .

arunima25

Verified member
Those are some useful tips. Reading the guidelines and rules is so important when you register for a forum. It gets you prepared for what to expect from forum and not go like a headless chicken after joining. Many people join the site in a haste without reading the rules well. They end up violating some rules unknowingly and get themselves banned. It's shocking that some people don't even go to revisit the rules when they are given a warning by the admin before getting banned.
Another important thing is to treat the forum that you join as a community where you hold a responsibility to make it work. Sadly many people just join the forum to make money. They post low quality posts and spam. This is not good for the forum. The forum will keep paying you in long run only if it thrives.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
You have given very good tips on how to behave while using paid to post forums. You can actually earn well in them if you are doing the right thing. You just need to make sure that you don't get banned, so know their rules and guidelines.

Then you need to make the best out of them by posting regularly. But the posts should be of high quality and relevant to the community. Focus on those topics that you understand well.

Then stay consistent. Consistency is what keeps you reaching payout regularly in paid to post forums. You can have a daily target that you work hard for.

Mika

VIP Contributor
While I don't encourage people to give much preference to paid to post forums, these are obviously one of the easiest ways to make money online. If you have no other better ways to earn, you can of course use them to make some cash. In order to do that you need basic language and writing skills., knowledge of different topics, and the ability to type fast. If you can type fast you can make a lot of posts and earn a substantial amount of money. You will have to start with high paying sites and gradually move ti low paying sites if you have time.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
While I don't encourage people to give much preference to paid to post forums, these are obviously one of the easiest ways to make money online. If you have no other better ways to earn, you can of course use them to make some cash. In order to do that you need basic language and writing skills., knowledge of different topics, and the ability to type fast. If you can type fast you can make a lot of posts and earn a substantial amount of money. You will have to start with high paying sites and gradually move ti low paying sites if you have time.
I understand your point very well and it is quite interesting that you are sharing this information. I would like you to mention the sites that you would recommend because you mentioned earlier that you don't recommend people to work on paid to post forums of which I understand the rationale behind your assertion. Most of the paid to post forum will only give peanuts, an amount that is not be enough to make a living. It is quite good to venture into substantial online programs that going to give substantial amount of money. I am very keen to hearing from you soon .

arunima25

Verified member
Consistency and time management would be another few skills that would come very handy if you want to optimize your earnings on the forum sites. One needs to have a few forum sites in hand if he depends more on paid to post forums. Each forum would impose s daily limit on the earnings. So, you need to have a few on your hand. Relying on one would not he wise as you can't earn much, it can be boring to stay on one platform for long and if something goes wrong with the site, you don't have other platforms to rely on.
Don't have a lot on your list as it can be overwhelming and will not help you to focus. This effects the productivity. Have few good ones and manage your time well between them to optimise your earnings.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I know about three forums where you can make around $1 per day (Bizdustry, Beer Money, Referral Index, Postbucks, except Bizdustry and Beer MOoney I have not used these platforms, though). And there is also Trendri. If you can post on all of these forums, you can easily make $4 per day. But to make this amount, you will have to spend 6-7 hours writing. You need to be very prolific and very good at writing to achieve that. if you are already good at writing, why don't you try freelance writing instead? If you think this is competitive, you can try writing and selling ebooks.

arunima25

Verified member
@Mika. The sites that you have mentioned are the topmost ones and pretty popular. And many people claim to be making one dollar per day on few of these platforms. But for sure they must be spending a lot of time to earn that. It can be tiring. Article writing would be a better option to earn but then article writing needs more effort, a lot effort goes in research and articulation. Forum sites are easier. Also, many article sites depends on the traffic and viewership. Very few article sites pay upfront and that too is little. Also, we see instant increase in money( though it might be a cent or even fraction of cent) as we post on forum. That is one motivation for many to stay on forum.

SHAHID987

In my view paid to post sites are best for earning some substantial money, when we leave these sites and go for working as a freelancer then we'll definitely chose upwork, fiver or freelance and some other sites. Majority of us face the same problem there as we didn't get work we apply and apply but didn't get the first work to have a good portfolio to get further work, instead of trying and trying there, if we just start working in paid to post sites with quality posts then we started generating some real and good money, we must work here with sincerity dedication.

Hasan12

To get the best out of a paid-to-post forum, here are a few tips:

1. Read the rules: Make sure you understand the rules and guidelines of the forum, including what kind of content is allowed, how many posts you can make per day, and what the payment process is.
  2. Be active: The more you participate and post on the forum, the more money you can earn. Regularly post meaningful and helpful content that adds value to the discussions.
  3. Choose the right topics: Look for topics that interest you and that you have knowledge about. This will make it easier for you to write high-quality posts and engage in meaningful discussions.
  4. Write well: Write clear, concise, and well-structured posts that are easy to read and understand. Use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and make sure your posts are free from plagiarism.
  5. Engage with others: Participate in discussions, ask questions, and reply to other people's posts. This will help build your reputation on the forum and make you more valuable to the community.
  6. Be patient: Earning money from a paid-to-post forum takes time and effort. Be patient and consistent, and focus on building a strong reputation on the forum.
By following these tips, you can maximize your earnings and get the best out of your paid-to-post forum experience.

Caramelle

In order to make the most out of paid-to-post forums, you must work consistently and diligently on these sites. That means posting religiously, starting interesting threads, engaging with other users, and taking advantage of a forum's bonuses or incentives. Knowledge about a variety of topics will be advantageous as this will enable you to contribute meaningfully to a wide range of discussions. Each forum has unique rules and regulations and you must always bear those in mind to avoid frustrations or misunderstandings with the site owner, administrator, and other posters. Finally, make sure that you are contributing to the site's well-being and longevity by creating compelling threads, posting quality replies, and enjoying other helpful content on the forum.​

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
First of all, try to participate as natural, so you are not required to reach payout in 4 days and post a lot of irrelevant replies that doesn't make any sense, because it is required to participate there as there is no PTP option or as a normal forum where you reply if your reply is relevant to the thread discussion.
Second, do not just go into a discussion and pass your referral link. Create a spare thread for such kind of advertisement. This kind of practice could be ban appeal because you disturb other people that have spend 1 hour or more for redact a tutorial about earning platform and that is what I see reputable in advertisement section.

Shaf

Verified member
Most times, I see people taking paid to post forums for granted, neglecting the fact that anything that is worth doing, is worth doing well.

A lot of instructions, guides and information can be found about how much the site pays, the rules and regulations for posting and interacting with other members.

To give your best, it's also important to do just as much as you can. I once wanted to reach every limit on about four different forums. I found out how impossible that was afterwards. On days I achieved it, I knew that those posts were not quality ones and won't help the site rank.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Those are some useful tips. Reading the guidelines and rules is so important when you register for a forum. It gets you prepared for what to expect from forum and not go like a headless chicken after joining. Many people join the site in a haste without reading the rules well. They end up violating some rules unknowingly and get themselves banned. It's shocking that some people don't even go to revisit the rules when they are given a warning by the admin before getting banned.
Another important thing is to treat the forum that you join as a community where you hold a responsibility to make it work. Sadly many people just join the forum to make money. They post low quality posts and spam. This is not good for the forum. The forum will keep paying you in long run only if it thrives.
It is important to get acquainted to the rules and regulations that is guiding the conduct of the paid to post forum before we even start working on it, because if you violate them you will lose certain amount of money and you could also get banned as well, which is not suitable. I have always loved to check the rules and regulation of any forum that I wish to join before embarking on engaging in the forum . It is one of the best ways to make money easily on the internet if you can write well and you have a good command of English language

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Paid to post forum are where we can earn substantial amount of money by making post and interacting with the community. When you engage with the community, you will be rewarded certain amount of money. The payment you will receive will depend on the platform. Some platform would give a payout in cryptocurrency. Tips on how to make the best out paid to post forum are:

1. Read the rules and guidelines: The first thing that you want to ensure is to make sure that you read the rules and regulation of the community before you start posting getting, acquainted to the elemental rules is crucial.
  2. Choose relevant topic: Selecting the relevant topic is crucial because you must not go against the rules and regulation by posting irrelevant topics which will amount to spamming the forum and it could trigger automatic ban.
  3. Create high-quality content: it is very important to create a well-written and curating content in such a way that it will engage the community and they will be interaction.
  4. Be consistent: if you are consistent on paid to post forum is crucial because when you are consistent you are definitely going to earn more and you will be able to interact well with the community .
Engage with the community: Engaging with the community is important because it shows that you are interested in what others have to say and it can lead to building a relationship with other members, which can be beneficial in the long run. Respond to comments on your posts, participate in discussions, and provide helpful feedback to others.

Avoid plagiarism: Always ensure that your content is original and not plagiarized. Copying and pasting content from other sources is not only unethical but could also lead to penalties on the forum.

Respect others: It is important to show respect to other members of the forum, even if you disagree with them. Avoid using offensive language or making personal attacks.

Don't post for the sake of earning money: Posting irrelevant or low-quality content just to earn money can have negative consequences on the forum and your reputation. Focus on providing value to the community and earning money will be a natural byproduct.

Track your progress: Keep track of your progress on the forum, including the amount of money you have earned and the feedback you have received. This can help you identify areas for improvement and adjust your approach accordingly.

Overall, participating in paid to post forums can be a great way to earn extra income while engaging with a community of like-minded individuals. By following these tips, you can make the most out of your experience on these platforms.

Flow-er

Paid to post the wonderful platform that will allow you to receive payment by making post this is because paid to post forum has made it much easier for people to make money for themselves and I want to reckon that this platform is the most easiest way to make money presently online if you can write well . If you are willing to make the best out of paid to post forum,.you need to be actively involved and also try to post high-quality content and not plagiarize. Ofourse, plagiarism is against the rules and regulations of paid to post forums.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
To get the most out of paid to post forum you have to work more and put in the hours, you might spend some hours planning your content and then writing them out and then after your 24 hours elapsed you just write, I think paid to post forums are really great for beginner because they can help you tremendously in making money, especially if you live in a low cost area and the exchange rates are great.

You just have to follow the rules and try and be consistent, if you show up everyday you will be able to achieve your goal, you also have to love writing because you will write a lot and a lot, it is all what you will do, there are a lot of forums out there that pays but I do not enjoy them, so preference also plays a role in it I think generally.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
To get the most out of paid to post forum you have to work more and put in the hours, you might spend some hours planning your content and then writing them out and then after your 24 hours elapsed you just write, I think paid to post forums are really great for beginner because they can help you tremendously in making money, especially if you live in a low cost area and the exchange rates are great.

You just have to follow the rules and try and be consistent, if you show up everyday you will be able to achieve your goal, you also have to love writing because you will write a lot and a lot, it is all what you will do, there are a lot of forums out there that pays but I do not enjoy them, so preference also plays a role in it I think generally.
Everyone has capacity of writing then quality of post starts decreasing over the time so if you have a goal of X amount of money everyday then paid to post sites is not a bank for give out cash like I see many threads earn 40 $ per day from paid to post sites or 10 $. If you want really this money you need to invest in forex and not just make a post like that and repeat same words for the reward count which such content is not SEO friendly and repeats same idea again and gain.

InvestingBTC

Focus on those topics that you understand well.

Then stay consistent.

tray59

Paid to post forum is one of the best platform which someone can earn some good money with but first you need to have the ability to contribute good and quality post to the community and you need to spend alot of your time online if you want to earn more