Where to invest money

AFF REP

One way of earning is investing money. Block a Node. A node is a contract representing your investment in network. More nodes means more earnings. Also, always reinvest your earnings and refer others to earn more bonuses. No sponsor or referrals are required for you to earn. As soon as you block a node, it starts earning for you. This is called Big Byte Block

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is the first time I am hearing the name. But I also know other ways of investing. People can invest in crypto. Investing in cryptocurrency is now common now based on the fact that it is easy to learn unlike other forms of investment. Aside this, it gives the investor to monitor their money.

AFF REP

This is the first time I am hearing the name. But I also know other ways of investing. People can invest in crypto. Investing in cryptocurrency is now common now based on the fact that it is easy to learn unlike other forms of investment. Aside this, it gives the investor to monitor their money.
This is not crypto. Its some kind of coins.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Where yo invest money depend on the individual perspective.
Like me for example I like yo invest in buying and selling of agricultural produce because its very lucrative in my country especially during the time that things look scarce like .this.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I can't invest money in all these online platforms. When I ventured into online money making newly in 2017, I invested money in a platform called nnu, I lost the money I invested and I could not even make a single dime. If you want to invest money, i recommend you learn cryptocurrency or stocks.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Many people have their own means or method of investing their money, but I advise you invest your money in cryptocurrency because that's the best and the safest place you can invest your money,in this 2021 if you invest like 30k or more, you will see that you will make a huge profit in the next one year depending on the kind of coin you invested in,if the coin is of a good potential you will sure get make your profit in the future.