Where to Invest your Money

raaman

Valued Contributor
A lot of people want to know where to invest their hard earned money, how to get good return for their money, and how to increase their investment. This has become an important question for them.

Investments are available to everyone today, but not everyone has good and correct information about modern investment methods. A bank, real estate or, at best, mutual funds - this is what our people’s knowledge boils down to.

They want to invest or keep their accumulated savings safe. After knowing the materials available on the subject, you will learn how best to use your money and what methods of increasing money exist, including on the Internet.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
10 years ago we should have invested in Bitcoin; few years ago we should have invested in it again; few days ago we should have invested in Dogecoins.
There are even forex, CDFs, Binary options, Oil-Gas, Metals etc where people can invest. Market is open in every direction. If people are just not sure, then invest in bank and take yearly interest.

I think, using both ways is better, Invest in market what you afford as capital, and rest keep safe for your living and other use.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Aside from bank deposits and other bank programs for a higher yield of your money I would rather invest in blue chip stocks which are shares of ownership of big corporations that have a good track record of its finances hence they are called blue chips. The profit is not much after a year although there is a dividend in cash or in stocks. It is like investing just for fun but after a year your yield is much higher than the bank's financial programs.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Aside from bank deposits and other bank programs for a higher yield of your money I would rather invest in blue chip stocks which are shares of ownership of big corporations that have a good track record of its finances hence they are called blue chips. The profit is not much after a year although there is a dividend in cash or in stocks. It is like investing just for fun but after a year your yield is much higher than the bank's financial programs.
Bank deposit is not earning us money for our deposits. They are rather cheating us. When we make deposit to our banks. In a year they don't pay us more than 10% as interest and they are using our money for businesses make hung profit from it.
We that don't have much will save our money to there bank and the rich will come to them to borrow our money and use the money to invest. We that own the money will still have our money the same and those that borrow our money will have more income to there pocket. So why waste our money in bank while we can also invest with our money.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I will invest my money on good business like buying and selling of farm produce..
I will also like to invest on poultry and fishry because the business are very lucrative and profitable. And before doing this I will make sure I put all the necessary things in position like;
Making visibility studies on the place where I want to put my business.
How to market my business in such a way that my business will boom.
I will make sure that i package my product (branding) so as to attract the prospect.

D

Deleted member 28873

For many people, the word “investing” conjures up
images of men in suits, monitoring the exchange of
millions of dollars on a stock ticker.
I’m here to tell you: You don’t need to be the Wolf
of Wall Street to start investing. It’s okay if you’re
more of a mouse of Main Street. Even if you only
have a few dollars to spare, your money will grow
with compound interest.
The key to building wealth is developing good
habits—like regularly putting money away every