Where will you invest $100 for a passive income?

Imran Noori

Verified member
As we all know $100 is not a big amount to have a big passive income from it but if you invest it in something high risky and highly profitable then you can make a good passive income from it.

Stock market could be a great idea to invest your money in it but I think it is not highly profitable to invest $100 in it.

You can make alot of money with gambling if you invest $100 in it but you may lose all your money too, in gambling if you win it means you earned by harming someone else or by taking his or her money which is not ethical and personally I myself will never ever gamble because in both cases you will be the loser.

Crypto market is highly risky and highly profitable, if you invested $100 in Bitcoin in 2009 now you would be a multi millionaire, I think it is better to invest your $100 in crypto market and wait for it and take your profits during the process that it is going higher in price.

What is your idea? Where should someone invest $100 for a passive income?

Shaf

Verified member
With the current inflation and general imbalance in economics worldwide, it's best to look for something that has proven it's value overtime, like gold or silver. $100 is not really much, and with such a small portfolio, you need to take greater risks to get considerable profits in a short time.

Cryptocurrency is one of the best bets, bit stocks of companies in sectors that do well irrespective of the economy are also a good choice, like those in healthcare, petrochemicals and food.

Bitcoin would be my first choice, but I would DCA into it even with that amount since no one knows the bottom of the downtrend. Ethereum is a close one, and so is BNB too.

It would also be good to put that money into a more secure investment offline while waiting for the dust to settle. I love wholesale of food items since they don not get spoilt or devalued over time.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
It is just possible to invest the 100 $ for Storm Gain investment, and then invest on forex staff. But the risk of lose is high as minimum bid is 10 USDT per buy sell action with a stop loss or target profit, this is what I recommand to invest for.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is not easy to make money passively on the internet because there is some level of risks that comes with some kinds of investment online. There are several platforms that will promise to give you some certain percentage of your investment every single month but the truth is that majority of them are scam.

The best thing I will advise you to do is to use that $100 to start things like affiliate marketing or blogging if you are able to set up the business properly you will be making some good amount of money passively for yourself.

You can also use the money to set up your Amazon Kindle publishing journey and on the long run you will make a lot of profit passively. the opportunities to make some good amount of money online with $100 is high but it depends on the level of skills you have and the things that actually interests you.