where to invest?

HazelBae1

Hazel is my name. My home is in Texas. Forex Trading was recommended to me by friends. They informed me of its benefits. It appealed to me, and I intend to invest in it. Could you please advise me on the best market to invest in for Forex trading? Also, could you find a good agency or a person that can assist me and advise me on how to invest in Forex Trading? That would be really helpful. Thank you

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't know much about forex investment , I only know forex can be traded. Even if you are investing in forex , it is just the same like investing in any county's currency , it may not likely give you anything reasonable except you are willing to invest a huge sum of money .

Another thing is that you have to be very careful with people you are interested to work with , a lot of people out there online are parading themselves as agents who are willing to assist people , you should not trust them because so many of them won't be honest with you .

If you are just interested to invest in forex , I believe you have to first of all registered with a trusted forex broker depending on your location , from there you can have access to information that can help you invest perfectly without losing your money to scammers because in whatever you are trying to do , safety is the most important thing and must be put into consideration .

I only know how to invest in cryptocurrency using crypto exchanges and that is all for now . That is the one I do.