Which cryptocurrency do you think will become the best at the end of 2021.

Samuel72

Verified member
Presently there's a crash in all cryptocurrency because they are all losing value in the marketplace most especially bitcoin, it has dropped in price because of the band of Bitcoin in China, do you think at the end of the year 2021 bitcoin will still be the best cryptocurrency or do you think another cryptocurrency might take over Bitcoin.

Please state your opinion.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Binance smart chain is the perfect cryptourrency with the best potential,although this is not a financial expert but it is just a prediction from lot of crypto expert.you need to invest only what you can afford to lose and understand that cryptocurrency is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think Bitcoin will be the best crypto currency in 2021. You may see a rise in some currencies but the percentage growth of bitcoin will be much better compared to the percentage growth of other crypto currencies. Bitcoin is the oldest crypto currency and it is also the most trusted cryptocurrency. Bitcoin enjoys trust and popularity when it comes to gain market value.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I feel sorry for those who have lost a lot in trading crypto currency because now is the time that every coin is sinking. I don't see the silver lining that you lost but you can recover soon. With the ban of crypto in China it has a long lasting effect. Worse, Nigeria has also a standing ban and probably some other countries will also do that. For the reason? Money laundering.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
it all depends on what you want, in the cryptosystem there are coin for long-term investment and there are coins for short term investment,short term investment coin are much more profitable while long-term investment coin is not all that profitable but it will yield a desire result after few years.

Samuel72

Verified member
I think Bitcoin will be the best crypto currency in 2021. You may see a rise in some currencies but the percentage growth of bitcoin will be much better compared to the percentage growth of other crypto currencies. Bitcoin is the oldest crypto currency and it is also the most trusted cryptocurrency. Bitcoin enjoys trust and popularity when it comes to gain market value.
yes of course I agree with what you said bitcoin will still be the best cryptocurrency at the end of the year 2021, but this will only happen because bitcoin is limited, but if bitcoin was like other coin that is not limited I don't think bitcoin would have been able to come up as the best cryptocurrency again because the ban of cryptocurrency in China really affect bitcoin