Naz

Small business is not an easy work to start. To start a small business , a person should know some important points .I want to share in simple words.

1: A person should choose that business in which he/she has interest, Because only then he/she can give time to that business and only then he/she can get good benefits from that small business.

2: If the person who wants to start small business is not an expert then he/she should contact to an expert, which can guide him/her important things related to his/her business.

3: The person should have enough money to invest in a small business.

4: The person should know which product is demanding , so that he/she could attract interested buyers toward his products.

5: He should know how to promote his/her small business through social media.

There are many other important things to know before choosing a small business but i mentioned those points which i think are most important.

Now let me know, which are other important points to choose a business according to your opinion!

Suba

Staff member
Ok, I don't agree with point 2, indeed to be a small entrepreneur we don't need to be an expert, but at least we have to understand about the business that we are going to run, If I don't know how to make cakes, don't make a business about cakes, how much fee do you have to pay? issued to pay the baker. So I think before starting a small business is to make a plan that is tailored to our interests, abilities and expertise. Other points to consider are the targets to be achieved, the location of the business and competitors.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is very important to always look for opportunity before you can decide to set up a business. It does not make sense to join the competition in the marketplace when there are a lot of existing business in the area you want to target. You should try your best to do market research before you established the business. This will give you opportunity to make money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most of the people starting smaller business over here are not even expect in what they are doing . They are establishing the business with the intention that they will learn from the business as Time goes on.
So it all depends on what you are interested to do ,some certain business may not really need much expert per say but will just need your own discipline and proper customer satisfaction to be able to achieve the success you need.

Personally I don't know but I consider smaller business to be a waste of time because the profit potential derive from smaller business is not always to the satisfaction of the of the business owner except you are not depending on the business as the only way of generating income.

I rather saves up money to start up bigger business at once because I consider that as a profitable business that may even needs an expert you are talking about.