Which things are important to make your career?

Ayeshabashir

Career is very important factor and i think people ahould pay their heed on this in their early life .He should be educated and getting knowledge and information about the profession in which he wants to make a career. Because the most important things which is required for this are that firstly you should be good listener and your communication skills should be good after that you should have a quality of leadership and have the ability to make a teamwork you should have the ability to cross the hardles of lifes with patience and dignity

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Career is what we end up doing to fetch us our daily livelihood. We don't just choose a career, we must have been nursing it in minds before end up doing it.

Education is the first thing to have while pursuing our career. We need to know what our career requires from us academically. This will give us an edge over others in the labor market.

Most time, education may not be the only requirement, there may be need for skill acquisition too especially for jobs that are technical. So there is need to have the basic skills to serve as requirements while pursuing our career

The last thing from my end is that we need to make friends, we need connection. Connection from different people that may link us up with the careers of our dreams.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are different types of career and all these career suits every body depending on your personality , a person that does not have a certain traits in his or her personality should always look for things that suit him perfectly.

Generally we are only attracted to things that suit us perfectly , so any business or career field you are really interested on everything has been organised to make sure everything in the business suit you and it will now depend on your level of concentration that will determine how successful you will be.

Hear a lot of people goes for things they are really passionate of and a lot of people also engage in things they are talented of , all these things can be determined based on certain things and instances.

A situation in which you are in a location that there is lack of employment I think the best thing you have to do is just for you to engage in the type of business that will be profitable since you can be unemployed if you are trying to go for things you have passion on.

Generally educational qualification is the most important thing that can give you a higher chance of succeeding if you are thinking of achieving your dream goal

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Career is a thing that brings challenges to people in life. I mean to say that it is like life challenging to see if you are up for it. And when I say that, I was referring to the fact that one being ready to make it big in life. As it has always been known that nothing good comes easily but the truth is when you have to get used to it and turn it to motivation in order to achieve your goals. Some of the things that people do not know about and they go along way in making a career. The first one is to be persistent, the second one is to be hardworking, then another one is to be determined. These three things do go a long way.