Earn Money Which would you prefer starting a business or learning a skill

Phabbyfundz

In many cases where people who have been looking for the best possible approach towards becoming a really financially successful and productive, have come to a conclusion that you can either start a business or perfect a new skill which would into serve as a reliable source of income.
But as people vary in different so will their life choices ,goals and vision vary as well, in your own opinion what would you think is the best preferable way to become financially successful in life.
I would lime to state vividly that be it starting a business or learning a new skill totally depends on the individual as you would not expect anyone who doesn't have any profound idea or knowledge about being an entrepreneur or owning a business to start a business, this person might have a skill worthy of perfection and if they toll that line and become really good at what they do, they would start earning profitably from their skill.

It depends on the individual personality. I am a being of less word but more of action. Starting a business may be somehow complicated for me because I hate persuasion. But I can learn a skill because I am a fast learner. I will only need a skill that is well demanded.

Well I would say starting a business, if not that I believe that the both can just be taken as the same.
He is why.

Without a skill you can't start a business, so it can't really be separated, the only way people are able to start businesses is because they were able to learn a particular skill.
Well a skill can also be used for freelancing that's probably what I would do instead.

But seriously if you learn a skill just start a business whether online or off.. its all Good

Though the writer before me thinks that business is not to be separated from skill. But I don't believe that. Learning skill is not the same thing as learning how to do business. You only need some information about the business, some don't even learn it from anybody but you must always learn skill.

Both of them are absolutely necessary depending on your arrangement in life .if you think that you have a good business idea then you can go ahead and establish a business or if you think that you are talented in a particular skill you you can go ahead and learn it .I think this actually depends on who you are and what you want

To me I prefer acquiring skill than starting up a business because even the so called business needs skills in other to be a successful business. One thing I will everyone to know is there is something that if a person is holding know one can snatch it and this is the person's skills.

Is better to have skills no matter your educational level because skills is what we use to build a country or a nation. There are some people who have learn special skills and these people are now considered as gurus in some countries but maybe their level of education is low. I always cherish those people having skills in a community or a society because in one way or the other, every individual can establish business either in a big or small scale. But not everyone can acquire skill and therefore I think is better to acquire skills than to start a business.

As for me I prefer learning a Skills than going for a business, because now are days learning a Skills is the best ways and very helpful to human,for example going for a business,and doing the business for so many years and it did not bring any profit for you instead of bringing profit it is bringing losses for you and later it end up going down,but if you are going for learning skills is the best because after learning it and later you are done with learning it and you open your shop you can be making your money and be taking good care of yourself and family,for example you are learning something like fashion designer and now are days people who are into fashion designer they used to make money More than people who are doing business.... So with this I prefer learning a Skills rather than doing a business....

I will not have any problem in starting a business , but at the same time so many things are to be put into consideration like the required capital needed to start the business successfully. Normally if I have enough capital that will take me through my business until I am able to make profit from the business , then I will definitely prefer starting a business because business is always more profitable than anything and business will give you more financial freedom as it grows depending on the location.

If I don't have a business plan and also the required money , I won't necessarily have to start a business , I have to learn a skill which is even the most simplest and then monetize it , if I can be able to raise money with the skill I can therefore start a business in the future. This will depend on each and everyone's arrangement.