Why Are There Fewer Online Surveys In Third World Countries?

Why Are There Fewer Online Surveys In Third World Countries?

I've been concerned about online survey search restrictions in third world countries for over a year now. If you want to make money fast, the Pay Per Click website offers this solution in a fast $10 range. If you have a few weeks and a lucky day, but mostly want to be in some countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Japan, China, and Australia, My dissertation is that major business partners invest in these research firms to facilitate the gathering of this information in market research.

In this case, I believe they are among the countries that have done an excellent job of mining gems such as copper and gold, creating diamonds and emeralds, farming, animal husbandry, cocoa, and coffee, and generating tens of thousands of dollars. A massive loan of a hundred million dollars. The state will benefit from these companies for many years to come. One of these regions is Africa and the African countries.

If the motive is money, then a part of the money should go to the African online market. No one can search better. Native Africans. And what about countries like Africa that cannot seize this golden and lucrative opportunity? Can anybody say why it is like this for African Nation?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I used to wonder same and it is really annoying when survey sites states that it is open to all countries only to join and gets disqualified at almost all the surveys that you attempt to complete and you asked what they are really doing. You would get a survey then start off few seconds to completing you get the disqualifying message. So why make me do the survey from the start.

So now I have left anything that has to do with online survey because it doesn't work for us in Nigeria. So if you are in Nigeria don't just waste your time and efforts on surveys site you might never cash out from there. I once join neobux and I saw well paying survey completion tasks but when I click on it, it will state that there's no survey connection for me.

I asked why we are always exempted from surveys I only got a reply from just one admin out of about 4 I had emailed. The one that email back wrote that they are yet to get companies from Nigeria needing people to complete their surveys. So if we are not in the country using the product written about in their survey then we would be posting false information that might not help the company that needs the survey.