Why Argentina freelancers receive payments in cryptocurrency

Flow-er

There are many ways at which People receive payment in cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency I accumulated were gotten from paid jobs online. I have never bought cryptocurrencies with the aim of investing. I got some from faucets and I also get some from sport betting, working on forums also get me considerable amount of cryptocurrencies. These are few out of many ways to accumulate cryptocurrencies. I have seen so many people cry out loud that they were unable to accumulate cryptocurrencies because they do not have enough money to increase on it. They could as well follow my ways of accumulating cryptocurrencies while working online.

Recently, it was discovered that Argentinians prefer to receive payments in cryptocurrency after working on freelancing sites. It was also disclosed that Argentina experienced an increase in the freelancing career and about 80% of the freelancers receive their paycheck in cryptocurrencies. The preferred cryptocurrencies are bitcoin and ethereum which accounted for 90% while other cryptocurrencies are just 10%. The freelancers are accumulating the cryptocurrencies and at the sametime, they are building a digital wealth for themselves. The freelancers neglected the traditional way of receiving payments. They choose the cryptocurrency as an alternative that will give them financial independence.