Why does our mind remain obsessed?

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Our mind gets obsessed with fear at the time of selecting a broker as the market is saturated with numerous scam broker. However, I selected FXOpulence broker six months ago as a trial to measure their service. And I am really impressed with their technology, platform and quick withdrawal system. They allow a number of payment solutions to deposit and withdraw. Their customer support provides instant support whenever traders need them. I am impressed with their trading instruments that include indices1000, crypto500, USD basket and EURO basket.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Your mind will only be obsessed with fear if you didn't do your due diligence, take some time and make quality research about your intended broker and there are numerous number of broker review platforms out there that you can use to make your research so basically there's no any excuse if you end up getting scammed in the process.

There are a lot of legit brokers as much as there's scam out there, the onus is on the trader that want to invest his money on it, Caveat Emptor applies on every broker, it's also good to spread risk across different brokers