Why ETHERUEM WILL DOMINATE THIS YEAR

Base on my research, it seem ETH will be the big dominator of this Dec.... And Bitcoin will be locked behind to taste of deflection.

Albeit, after I analysing the coinkecgo market chart about Etheruem price, it have indeed vendicate that's the price is not going to fall this year but move upwardly

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, we need some of the many reasons why you believe that Ethereum might dominate the cryptocurrency market this year or in the start of the year 2022. We just cannot make such straightforward predictions with analyzing the market conditions or without analyzing the conditions of the cryptocurrency itself. The value of Ethereum will only rise if more and more investors invest in the coin and it also depends on the overall market conditions and how Ethereum is being used or adopted by the world. There are many reasons to look for!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
How did you manage to spot that? Did you make proper researches and analysis to determine the potentials in ethereum that will make it dominating the entire crypto market? If you check well you'll even see small and newly created cryptocurrencies dominating the market ahead of ETH and BTC due to their quick bullish run within short interval of their existence. But I'm always skeptic around most of them because some turn rug pull coin after some time, due to reasons of different kinds. I simply stay with coins in the top 100 to avoid losing my funds anyhow around cryptocurrency.

Slam JC

How did you manage to spot that? Did you make proper researches and analysis to determine the potentials in ethereum that will make it dominating the entire crypto market? If you check well you'll even see small and newly created cryptocurrencies dominating the market ahead of ETH and BTC due to their quick bullish run within short interval of their existence. But I'm always skeptic around most of them because some turn rug pull coin after some time, due to reasons of different kinds. I simply stay with coins in the top 100 to avoid losing my funds anyhow around cryptocurrency.
Indeed, looking at the market capacity of other coins, we can see that there are a lot small alt coins coming up with huge bullish runs. So far, ETH has been stagnant as well BTC while smaller coins are rising consistently. I do not say ETH as well BTC wont rise up to the challenge, they sure will no doubt but right now, they are a no go for me. I am staking more than half of my crypto in alt coins atm.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Indeed, looking at the market capacity of other coins, we can see that there are a lot small alt coins coming up with huge bullish runs. So far, ETH has been stagnant as well BTC while smaller coins are rising consistently. I do not say ETH as well BTC wont rise up to the challenge, they sure will no doubt but right now, they are a no go for me. I am staking more than half of my crypto in alt coins atm.
BTC and ETH aren't stagnant in terms of price fluctuations. The prices of the two coins have been moving up and down especially in the last 14 days. If you're keeping close call around the two coins recently, you'll simply come to know that their is flash price furlough within them. Did you see how the price of BTC fell from $70k to $48k within the interval of 21 days? ETH is quite consistent, not all that affected. Because the price is still around $4k+. I believe the both coins will really back to the top, the flash bearish run is a normal thing around cryptocurrency due to other investors selling off. You can choose any coin of your choice, provided you see reasons for investing in any of them.

minenovo

Why exactly will it be dominating though? What is your reasoning?

D

Deleted member 28127

The problem that half of airdrop are paying to Binance BEP 20 means there is another great competitor to etherum how gains his popularity due to gleam airdrop or telegram bots or such earning methods or merchant sites accepting paying with metamask it is even tutorials about how to change metatask network from etherum to bnb binance BEP 20 and even websites like expresscrypto or faucetpay are still accepting bnb and providing a deposit address means a good competition between BNB and etherum as they are two increasing cryptocurrency additionnally both of them are increasing in volume of transactions or monetary value.

nithivandhana

Ethereum will dominate in Upcoming years too. because it allows individuals and companies to do much more than just transfer money between entities.