Why is making money online not easy?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Many people have trouble understanding what making money online is all about. Many believe it is easy to make money online without ever working for it. The truth is, making money online is not easy- but it's certainly possible.

It is not easy to make money online and it takes a lot of work and dedication to earn a living online. First and foremost, it's important to note that making money online doesn't mean you're doing it from your home or office. Instead, you'll need access to a computer or smartphone and an internet connection. Ways to make money online include blog writing and website building. Both are viable options if you're dedicated enough. However, those who are less interested will struggle to find success on these platforms.

A little research can go a long way when choosing an area to make money online in. It's best to find a niche that's growing quickly so you have plenty of opportunities for income. You can also find niches that are related to popular topics and sell information related to those topics as well as products related to those topics. This will help you generate leads for selling information as well as products related to that topic. Once you've found an area, it's best to build a website around that area so people know where to find your content when searching online for that topic.

Making money online is possible but not easy if you're unprepared. Instead of making assumptions, it's best to dive into the world of making money online headfirst with research and determination behind you. There are plenty of ways to make money online but only if you prepare yourself well.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
@Finger Geek this is frequent as most of website owners are not aware of cost of hosting or even revenue from ads and think that website owner is a bank giving them funds when they need and not understand why earnings are limited or reduced.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
How easy or difficult making money online is to you depends on how knowledgeable you are about that particular business venture.

The difference between someone who is making a lot of money on the internet and someone who is not making money at all his knowledge. If you are knowledgeable about a particular business venture you will actually not find it very difficult to make money from it because you already know what it takes.

Another thing that makes some people not to make money online is lack of finance. The truth is that if you really want to make something reasonable online you need to invest some amount of money. A typical example is affiliate marketing. I remember some time ago when I wanted to venture into affiliate marketing but I did not have money to run ads and I was not able to make anything reasonable. People that had money as of that time made some good money.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Making money online might seem like a get-rich-quick scheme to some people, but it's not always as easy as it looks. In fact, it can be downright difficult. It all depends on your approach, though.

The internet is designed to put the consumer in control - which means that we're in charge of purchasing decision-making power by browsing around for products and services that we want or need. And if we fancy a bargain, we might even decide to do some comparison shopping before making our final purchases. This means there's more chance than ever before to make money from your passion.

You just need to find out what people are searching for, and then provide it in a way that will make them want to give you money!

One of the best ways of working out what people are interested in buying is by using Google Trends. Here you can see which search terms have been rising or falling over time. Plus, you can discover what's popular across different parts of the globe. So if you've got something to sell that appeals to a wide range of people, this could be just the tool for you.

Heartstrings

It's not easy but some people may find it more easier than offline Making money. I strongly believe it takes alot of dedication because if you are not dedicated and determined you will get tired of it and start to lost some interest,you may just want to continue because of the money but it's not really what you world love doing on a norms, infact this also goes to an offline work, just be dedicated and determined and continue to make your well desired money.

Truly lack of finance also counts,there are ome online works that I see people doing but I just couldn't,why because the money to invest is not there, those that has money are cashing out some God amounts of money, that was when I realized that making money online is not easy, especially when you have no much money,but then we ought to do what suits our financial state while strive for more.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I will have to disagree on this. Actually, making money online is easier than making money offline. You might have to work hard to find a job in the real world (in fact unemployment is a big problem in many countries), however, in the virtual world you have a lot of options, and you can easily find earning opportunities. For example, you can start posting on paid to post sites or working on micro job sites and start making money easily. If you have better skills, you can try better platforms like freelancing platforms. You can easily create an online business for free or for a small investment and start making money. Even investing online is easy and simple. If you want to invest on stocks, you need a brokerage account and go through a lot of paper work, however, investing online is as simple as creating an email, you can strat investing immediately through trading platforms.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Making money online is not very easy. It requires hard work ,effort and dedication. Of course, it is important to find good and legit sites because there are so many fake sites. Despite the difficulties that you may face when working online, I prefer working online to working offline because when you work online, you can work from the comfort of your own home, without a boss and without any stress.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money online might seem like a get-rich-quick scheme to some people, but it's not always as easy as it looks. In fact, it can be downright difficult. It all depends on your approach, though.
I quite agree with you. When people hear about making money on the internet they think that it is a get-rich-quick scheme but the reverse is probably the case.

When I first heard about making money online that was actually what I thought but when I started looking for different ways of making money and I learnt that for you to make money online you need to put in the work.

There is no way you can be able to succeed online if you do not bring out your time to learn the necessary things and apply the knowledge you have learnt with consistency and focus. A lot of people venture into the online space thinking that they will just invest money without doing any work but at the end of the day they end up losing it to scam platforms.

A lot of scam platforms have capitalised on this naiveness of people to scam them.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Actually, this entirely depends on one's definition of easy and hard and also the kind of things that a person is doing for the purpose of earning from the online community.

Just as in the offline world we have people who are working very hard and doing the most tiring jobs but they get paid amounts that are far lesser than that which people such as managing directors who do not really engage in much hard jobs get paid. This just shows us that work has its own grading and it wholly depends on which grade you are placed be it an online or offline work.

Buy generally, making money online comes with so many hard times. You know for example the online work of forum posting, it is a very tedious job and not everyone can have the discipline of doing it. Infact I have tried to introduce some people to it but they declined because of how hard they found it to be.