Why is survey platforms not legit in Africa

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I have tried so many paid survey websites to make money online but eventually I do find out most of this survey platforms just want to use you to help them generate traffic and create awareness for their websites. I mean, this is not fair when you use someone to help you carry out a job you couldn’t do all by yourself I believe such person should be rewarded for his/her effort. Especially, when there is an agreement that the person will surely be rewarded.
In western countries. Mostly the developed ones, I do see their testimonies online about how they’ve been making money from survey platforms, so I start to think why can’t it happen here in Africa too.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Surveys is legit in Africa but you cannot really make any reasonable amount of money with most of the survey websites. One of the reasons why Africans are not lucky with survey websites is because most of the companies or organisations carrying out the surveys are located in Tier 1 countries.

Josemendez

Verified member
The issue with survey is the fact that companies who send out survey to survey sites are usually countries from top tier countries and as such the information they will be demanding will surely come from citizens in their country because they are the ones using the product.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
There is no way that you will say survey platforms are not legit in Africa. It is just the fact that this survey websites do not favour us at all so we just have to think about other paying alternatives that are readily available for us to use instead of wasting time on survey websites.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Surveys are actually pretty paying to several people that are in countries that surveys are supporting. People that are in Africa and some of the other third world countries are not really allow to take part in most paying surveys cos those surveys are not actually for them. I don't think that's bad though.

Leon7997

Most likely this is somehow connected with the agreement at the state level, since in many countries the possibility of taking surveys is closed.