Why Making Money Online Is Much Better Than A Day Job?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Earning money is not a hobby rather it is a need of all the people. People who do not earn money depend on others. This is a really harsh thing. Majority of the people try their best to make money and they also try to never depend on others. This is why they seek various methods of making money online. Of course seeking a day job is what many people would do. This is because many people usually think that online jobs and money making opportunities might not pay well. While this is certainly true, but I do not think that this could be entirely true.

There might be many websites that are not paying well, but on the other hand, there are indeed many people who are making a really huge amount of money online because they are working on professional platforms that pay really well. One thing people must know about making money online is that making money is not easy, but this does not always mean that people are making lesser amount of money than those folks who have a day job. I think that making money online could be much better than day jobs because there are many people who are making thousands of dollars online. In fact, not even many people with day jobs earn that much!

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Most people I know look online to make money because the salary they earn from their day job is nothing to write home about.

People return back to square one after finishing their salary in the first few days when they are engaging in the jobs.

There are lot of advantages that comes with working online to make money. These include

You are your own boss
You become your own boss the moment you start making full-time income online. You set your own rules and do things the way you want when you are working online. You don't work under pressure to meet a target. You have full control and everything depends on you.

You have more fee time
There some online businesses which don't require to sit the front of the computer for 8 hours. I have a friend who is rendering proofreading service who only work two hours in a day.

Multiple streams of Income
You can also use your free time to create other multiple streams of online income for yourself. Something you cannot do with a day job unless you are the owner of the business or an associate.

You make more money
you are going to make more money especially for those who are in developing countries. The exchange rate of dollar to some of the local currency is very high.

It's Replicable
There are some online businesses that are easy to replicate once you have developed a proven strategy. An example of such is affiliate marketing.

Last edited:

Good luck

Verified member
I think it depends on individual.some people prefer making money on daily basis so as to meet their needs.such people depends strongly on what they are able to gather every day.those market women are good examples of daily earners and you don't expect such people to do online business before they can survive.even the so called online business required skills and experience to be able to achieve your goal in it.But it is not a bad idea to be doing a day job and also have some means of making money online at your leisure time.it will only add value to one and also help to take care of needs.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Here online we can simply manage our free time and engage in other income generating tasks, and earn more @kayode10 said it, and that's very correct. Something you can't do offline working for a client unless you're the sole owner of the business. I simply love the kind of online gigs I am doing now, it enables me engage in do many gigs simply to boost my earnings high and not just dwelling on a low earnings which some offline gigs offer.

And again, what really matters online is finding the right skill to master, in order to increase the income. One who is a graphics designer can work for a different employers and still manage his or her time well for other gigs which he or she is also skilled on. In offline 9: 5 kind of job, is simply elusive there, you wouldn't try it. That's why online is the modern way of making money, and lots of activities are simply going digital. Since businesses can excel simply promoting their products using lots of traffic source online, it means online is the best thing that has ever happened to us on our current generation, I wouldn't quit anytime soon.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is very important that people should know that working online and offline are basically two different things . There are some people that are not comfortable with using technology materials or there is a lot of disruption in their homes and mighty naturally just prefer to work offline. Again a lot of the work force in the country are actually people that work offline and as such it is much more easier for you to get a job offline than ordinarily you will do online. It is then important that everybody should assess themselves and see which particular category they fall.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Well I won't outrightly agree to the facts that online jobs are much better than offline jobs, infact am not with the school of thought that thinks making money online is easy or much better. Infact I believe those working online and independently are actually do more work. It is not possible for just anybody to work online.

For one to be able to work online, one must be average good with computer device and must have the interest at heart else it will become boring. Someone who is not intellectually sound can not work on a platform like Trendri. I know how many people I have referred here. When they see me working online they sometimes admire me and they think it is easy because they see you working on the system.

The ones I referred here could not even type the introductory post, let also complete the entry numbers of post required as they discovered that it is not as simple as they thought it would be. Hence I think working online general is not for people who are not smart and intelligent. Working offline sometimes can be alot easy as I know some workers who close by 1-2pm and the rest of the day becomes free for them. And we working online works sometimes till the middle of the night.

is much more better.

D

Deleted member 13140

I don't think that's what they think, people have heard of online earning and most of them just think that it's a scam, not only that it's a scam but it won't last very long and they might be right, but in most cases they aren't, you say that online earning is better, I say that anyone should choose what they want, people don't trust online earning, okay example a father with 3 children and a wife and he has a job that doesn't really pay well, and you suggest he should go online and work, in his mind what you're saying is, quit your job, have the risk of your family starving and chase after a bird in the forest.

They will most definitely quote this, a bird a hand is worth two in the Bush

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The advantages that presents with being able to make money online are very much more than the offline benefits that you will get from a day job where you keep on going out in the morning and then come back in the evening a routine of which so many people have confirmed that it does not really make sense to them at all especially considering how much they are getting paid and a kind of treatment that they receive when they go out to carry out their day-to-day activities,responsibilities and obligations.

The major reason why people prefer to sit down and make their money online instead of going outside and doing the Normal offline jobs is the freedom and comfort that they derive from these online earning opportunities that such offline activities do not offer them at all. this is why we usually prefer to stay indoors and make our money instead of going out to do some jobs like people usually do or are already used to doing due to how we were brought up and accustomed to the society.

The the problemcomes from you realising that the online earning opportunities do not give so much benefits play the offline opportunities do at times.