Why SMS Spamming Is A Bad Marketing Method

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Marketing is really crucial for your business. We all should know that merketing is a the only way you can actually raise awareness about your manfactured products or your business. However, I have seen that many people actually go to much extreme levels when it comes to conducting marketing. There are many apps that actually use third party numbers and use them to send SMS. This leads to SMS spamming and I have seen many people's SMS service getting suspended due to this problem. These companies usually use such numbers of random people to send marketing SMS to many people and only pay a few cents to people who use these apps to send SMS. There are many such apps available on Playstore. One of the biggest reasons why SMS spamming is bad for your business is because SMS spamming can make your business look unprofessional. Secondly, it is also possible that some people may also take legal action against you if you use SMS spamming method. Thirdly, SMS spamming is unethical. What do you say about SMS spamming method? Is it good or is it bad?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I hate to receive spam text on my phone. What I do is to note down the phone number of the sender. Maybe in the future I can get back at them for spamming me. Right no w there is no law against spamming on text and the "block" on the sender's number is not working because I still receive text from some of them.