Why So Many People Are So Ignorant About Making Money Online?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various ways to make money. The "Traditional" way to make money is to get a day job in a company or by starting a business anywhere. Since having a day job is the most common way of making money, majority of the people have a day job and very few people actually try to make money online. I live in a place where making money online is a very uncommon thing.

Whenever I tell people that I make money online, they look at me with strange looks and ask questions and statements like, "How do you make money online?", "What Are The advantages of making Money online?", "What makes you interested in making money online?", "Is making money online even possible?", "I have never ever heard of such a thing, so I do not know what you are talking about", etc. I see that it is really strange that many people do not still have knowledge about how to make money online. They know nothing about blogging, affiliate marketing, paid to post forums, freelancing, writing, survey sites, etc. It seems like the concept of making money online is somewhat unpopular, but I think that this might change a lot sooner.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I make money online and I don't care what people think about it. I came from a country where are majority of the people are making money online by engaging in fraud. So people don't bother to know about making money online.

It is during the pandemic outbreak people shift their focus to make money online. It was during that time a lot of people become a freelancer and there are some people who are making full-time income by now.

People are forced to look for somewhere else to make money when they couldn't go to their normal place of work to earn salary. All businesses were closed down during this.

if you tell people that they are making money online the first thing that come to their mind is that you also a fraudster. Therefore I don't bother to tell people how I make money. I can only open up when someone show a great interest in what I do online to make.

A couple of my friends who are trying different methods to make money online and they are not making any headway. These are the people I told about how I make money online.

I introduced some of them to get paid to post forums to start with and majority of them have already cashed out.

Good luck

Verified member
It is not everyone that is literate when it comes to using a smartphone and also engaging in an online business or marketing.It is one thing to use smartphone and it is another to be able to use it to generate money.Apart from also having browsing phone,you still needs some skills on how to do some certain tasks to be able to get or make money online so with all that has been mentioned above it is very possible for a lot of people to still be ignorant of making money online.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of people that it is just because of the lack of education and you can find this kind of attitude in people who were born in the early internet state. A lot of them do not believe that you can simply make money by just sitting on your computer screen without having to do any rigorous work. Some people actually do not believe in making money because of the so many number of times that they have been scammed or the amount of money that they have lost while trying to make a career out of working online.

Caramelle

I do think that people who have permanent jobs offline would not bother much to learn about working online unless they are unhappy at work and want a diversion or some extra funds. Most people would be too tired to work online after a long day's work at an office or in the field. If you're someone who is out of work and badly needs a job or business to put food on the table, you'd be more interested to try working online despite the risks.

When I tell people that I am working online and that my online work has nothing to do with my profession, they are usually surprised. They often express interest in how I make money online. However, they either lack the skills or the patience to go through the qualifications or rules and thus cannot start working seriously. I took on online work because I needed the funds to support my family. With that as the primary motivation, I went through the learning process and trusted that I'll get paid. I've never been scammed online, thankfully, but that's more likely because I was realistic about making money online. I never took risks with sites and promises of massive earnings out of a small investment. Sometimes, people just need more coaching and coaxing to start working online.​