Why some people never make money online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Truth be told , the act of making money online is very interesting especially if you have a website that is flexible , easily accessible , legit , and most importantly paying . but not everyone today that claims to be making money online are able to successfully make money online this is because or this is caused as a result of some factors that they have not properly put into consideration or they have not properly harnessed toward the act of making money online . To successfully make money online one of the things that we must change about ourselves is our mindset . This is absolutely true our mindset plays a very important role in how successful we are to become in the act of making money online . Having a foul and vague mindset toward the art of making money online will bring you no good but rather failures .

The mindset that we must have towards the act of making money online must be true and realistic . We must be ready to sacrifice so as to make money online we shouldn't believe that making money online is all free and fair because there are some areas that we need to sacrifice most of our valuable things we possibly include your knowledge , money , creativity time , energy , and most importantly our internet resources so as to make your online earnings to be positive and reasonable and worthy to be called the name online income .

Making money on the internet is something that has attracted a lot of people's attention all over the world. The fact that there are hundreds of ways or even thousands of ways in which you can capitalise on to make money on the internet is a very big advantage to people over the world.

Unfortunately, a large number of people that want to make money on the internet actually do not make it through. There are so many reasons why people do not make money online after several trials and one of them is mindset.

Your mindset is one of the greatest determinants to whether you will succeed on the internet or not. If you have the get-rich-quick mentality, you will probably not be able to succeed on the internet instead you will end up losing a lot of money because you will venture into several scam platforms.

Another major thing that makes people not to make money on the internet is lack of commitment and laziness. If you want to venture into a particular online business and you are not committed towards succeeding on it you will probably not succeed. if you are lazy and not hardworking and smart work in you will probably not be able to make something tangible on the internet.

Making money online is something which you have to put your mind into this is what many people had failed to do and they are complaining of getting scammed online they rather go to websites which promises them fake returns over their investment and later scam them that to work on sites which will pay them handsomely for their hard work who h is really frustrating to see newbies o lime getting scammed it is because they have decided to take the wrong route online and that made them to fall in the hands of scammers.

Many new read news to get paid sites are created every day and that's why newbies onlje join nowadays those sites run for a short period of time and later crash leaving new members with nothing.

To work online you will either have to put your skills to work or put your mind to work you have to use this two in order to make money online you also need motivation as working online can be stressful at times which will want to to want to give up but when you have motivation you will be able to continue and work harder for your money.

Thank God for this generation where every business visible to online which is very interesting just because of different opportunity that involved. Like world of endless possibility to make money from anywhere in the world.

Sometimes you might no need enough capital to invest before you make money online, once you understand the concept then you can start a little investment like affiliate marketing, blogger website, online survey etc which is very easy to access from your home without obtaining an office.

But there are some factors that would not allow other people to make money online.

illiteracy will not allow other people to make money online because they are not privilege to read and write or they lack knowledge of making money online even if they are in the mixed of educated fellow lack illiteracy would not allow them to make money.

Scared of scammers because fraudster are every where most especially online, making money online is understatement they will never risk it

The fact is that so many people do not really believe in this online business , yes I understand that. And what we also have to understand is that we shouldn't just expect other people to be like us just because we are opportune to make money online.

Making money online is just the interest of some people and not everyone really have the interest to be making money online in that way.

Those people that believe that online business is scam also have their own reason for saying that , we shouldn't allow that to affect how we sees the online hustle .

I have seen so many people who may not be particularly interested in making money in anything like affiliate marketing or learning a skills but they are just interested in cheap online earning opportunities such as investment that can give you 50% of your capital within a period of one day and so on.

To be very serious , all these investment these people are engaging into just because it is easier may be so risky.

I have experience of online investment in the past and I know what investing in platforms and online business is all about .

having unwholesome , unthinkable , and invalid expectations when it comes to the act of making money online is totally one of the thingsthat have made people not to be successful in their quest to make money online successfully and peacefully . people believe that to make money online there is absolutely no way that you should sacrifice anything at all because making money online is free and fair . this is not true in most cases because I'm making money online absolutely demands your time energy and knowledge and possibly your internet resources so as for you to successfully and peacefully make money online as expected and wanted . And if you as an individual who want to make money online is not ready and is unwilling to sacrifice some of this valuable asset of yours so as to successfully make money online the truth of the matter is that you will end up not making money online .

Nothing positive , good , and rewarding goes for nothing because in one way or the other you have to sacrifice one thing or more things to get something positive , good , and rewarding . Most importantly to make money online successfully we must have a willing spirit to sacrifice our valuable things .

You had a lot of opportunities that are opening up in the online space right now for people to be able to make money and quite a number of people are taking advantage of it . The thing is that , there are a lot of people who are never going to make it by making money in the online space and that is quite understandable and that is going to be as a result of so many reasons .

1. Ignorance . There are some people who have not come to terms that you can be able to make money by just sitting down and operating your laptop and as such the preferred to do it the traditional way .

2. Lack of skills . You definitely need technical abilities like how to be able to operate a mobile phone or laptop computer so that you can be able to make money online. There are some that will see that you will have to have experience with a setting software before offering your jobs and that is a very big hindrance to a lot of people .
The good thing is that no matter the disadvantage it is something that you can easily clear out .

Lots of people come to making money online with the mindset of making thousands of dollars within short period of time, that's why they stumbled in the process. To make money online, we need to be disciplined indeed, cultivate that endurance spirit, earn from scratch untill something bigger is achieved. Not everyone are patient making from small amount online, they just want to earn it from big, which is the reason why scam sites succeeded in scamming them. Even those who are earning much nowadays didn't start from big, they started small and gradually move up, which is the reward for their hard work. I recently introduced a member here at the forum, after series of complain from the user that he wants to earn money online in order to solve his needs. It was very unfortunate that after the user created account and seeing the reward being low, he quickly went off and not having the appetite yo earn again. He didn't even bother to ask me anything again even when I told him that he should feel free to ask me questions where he didn't understand. Such kind of person only had the mindset of making it fast over night and not ready to work.

There are so many reasons why some people find it difficult to make money online. Some people find it very difficult to make money online due to their busy schedule, maybe they know the best way in which they can make money online but due to their offline work they can't meet up. Coming back from work it's always stressful and sleepy, so going through your phone or laptop to earn online will be very hard.

Another reason why some people don't make money online is that most of them don't have more knowledge or still don't believe in online money making. There's one of my neighbour that you call me a fraudster because she always sees me with my smartphone making money online. It's not her fault, just that she don't believe in it, so lack of knowledge about online earning contribute.

People also find it difficult to make money online depending on their location, when I talk about location is where they live. There are some people that have idea about online money making, but what is stopping them is internet access. Network can be very poor in some area in such a way that your data won't be connected.

Everyone has different habits, pleasures, abilities and mindsets. If someone has the ability to speak and is able to influence people, then of course he will prefer to make money offline, he will easily attract buyers with just his smile and hospitality. There are also many people who have a different mindset and always think that online work is full of deception, so they prefer to work offline. Not everyone understands English, or can write well, so they prefer to work offline. The income from online work is uncertain, while the results from offline work are certain, for example if you work you will get a salary of $ 1000 per month. there is also a difference in wages or salaries that will be received between workers who are married and have children compared to single workers.

Truth be told , the act of making money online is very interesting especially if you have a website that is flexible , easily accessible , legit , and most importantly paying . but not everyone today that claims to be making money online are able to successfully make money online this is because or this is caused as a result of some factors that they have not properly put into consideration or they have not properly harnessed toward the act of making money online . To successfully make money online one of the things that we must change about ourselves is our mindset . This is absolutely true our mindset plays a very important role in how successful we are to become in the act of making money online . Having a foul and vague mindset toward the art of making money online will bring you no good but rather failures .

The mindset that we must have towards the act of making money online must be true and realistic . We must be ready to sacrifice so as to make money online we shouldn't believe that making money online is all free and fair because there are some areas that we need to sacrifice most of our valuable things we possibly include your knowledge , money , creativity time , energy , and most importantly our internet resources so as to make your online earnings to be positive and reasonable and worthy to be called the name online income .
Good evening everyone from my region. I really like the topic of your thread. I find it very interesting. I totally agree with everything you mention in your post. Today, a lot of people are becoming more and more interested in making money online because they believe that online jobs are easier and less stressful than offline jobs. Maybe they are right because it is wonderful to work from the comfort of your own house without a boss and have flexible working hours. It is true that some people succeed in making money online whereas some other people never succeed in making any money online. I think that there are several reasons they never succeed and I am going to mention a few of them below.

In my opinion, online jobs are just like offline jobs. I mean that if you want to make some money online, you must work hard and spend a lot of time on your online job in order to succeed. It is also very significant to be patient because you cannot become rich overnight by working online. Furthermore, when you work online, you must be very careful because there are a lot of fake earning sites. So, it is wise to do a very good search for every new earning site you come across in order to avoid any problems in future. I believe that some people ignore all these factors I have already mentioned, so they never make money online or they give it up easily. By taking all these factors into consideration, I think that making money online can be more than possible and of course, achievable.