Why Strategy is important in business?

Strategy assists us with characterizing our business, provides it with a bunch of values, and gives it motivation. It assists us with understanding what achievement really resembles. It gives a guide to our business, shows us our objective, and distinguishes valuable places to pause en route.

King bell

VIP Contributor
A well-developed business strategy is one of the most important factors in the success or failure of a company. Without a clear strategy, companies can quickly lose focus and direction. A good strategy provides a roadmap for a company to follow and helps to ensure that all aspects of the business are working towards the same goal. A well-executed strategy can also help a company to adapt to changes in the market and to take advantage of new opportunities. It is important to remember, however, that a strategy is not a one-size-fits-all solution. A good strategy should be tailored to the specific audience and customer in order to avoid loss.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is very important to apply strategy in business because ;its a way through which one plan on how to execute some planned project and how to achieve it.
Most of time many company do fail because they refuse to strategies .
When a company strategies ; they will arrange ways and manners through which the project is to be accomplish.
Strategize might be categorize in to three segment.
First: This may combined the high rank officer in the company .

Second stage: This consist those in the middle level and ;

Third stage : This consist lower level staffs or workers.

All these stages is very essential I'd any organisation or company is planning to achieve a set aim or objectives.

Shaf

Verified member
Without a strategy, running any business would just be gambling with money, time and your efforts.

I learnt crucial lesson when trading cryptocurrency. I was confused on whether to be a day trader, a scalper or just a die hard holder. I would have made more gains if I had stuck to a single strategy, as coins I held went on to do 20x and even more.

Even in my partner's foodstuffs business that is seasonal, you need to develop a strategy on when to buy, how to do it and when to sell for profits or else you lose when prices drop again.

For someone who is starting a new business, it's best to follow a proven strategy first and then tweak things when necessary. Many people are try to reinvent the wheel with absolutely no idea what they are doing. This is especially true for those who want to make money online, and they mostly end up failing and then blaming the system.