Why trade forex

Fembak1

By trading forex, investors can access a market that is far larger in scope than that of the stock market. Because of its size, the stock market offers greater liquidity, which means that investors may be able to enjoy lower transaction costs and more easily enter and exit trades.

I trade forex to make money. I trade forex to understand how market moves among international countries and see how their businesses are affecting one another. Trading is an exciting especially if you can make it a full-time job. I have always wanted to become a full time forex trader. Knowing the ability to edit and enter a trade is what defines a good trader

There is only one good reason to trade forex and that is to make money. Forex trading is an online source of making money. To make money in forex, you need to understand the method of making a good trade cos Forex can be so difficult to control especially when the losses keep coming in. Gather enough experience before you actually go on full-time trading. The big fishes of trading are the investors that buy in a large amount and they easily affect the market movement

I trade forex to make money. I trade forex to understand how market moves among international countries and see how their businesses are affecting one another. Trading is an exciting especially if you can make it a full-time job. I have always wanted to become a full time forex trader. Knowing the ability to edit and enter a trade is what defines a good trader
Agree .. It's all about mind and psychology when we trade. Strategy and indicators are just a tool helping to make a firm decision.

There is only one good reason to trade forex and that is to make money. Forex trading is an online source of making money. To make money in forex, you need to understand the method of making a good trade cos Forex can be so difficult to control especially when the losses keep coming in. Gather enough experience before you actually go on full-time trading. The big fishes of trading are the investors that buy in a large amount and they easily affect the market movement
Agree .. It's all about mind and psychology when we trade. Strategy and indicators are just a tool helping to make a firm decision. the rest are just things beyond our control.

Agree .. It's all about the mind and psychology when we trade. Strategy and indicators are just a tool helping to make a firm decision. the rest are just things beyond our control.
I have been working on developing my indicators and perfecting them so that they can suit my strategy. It has not been easy anyway as I have blown accounts. Trading is not easy at all. When the strategies are right, emotions can even get the better of the trades if one is not careful.

Now I have stocked to one strategy over the past few weeks and looking at where to enter and exit a trade.

I have been working on developing my indicators and perfecting them so that they can suit my strategy. It has not been easy anyway as I have blown accounts. Trading is not easy at all. When the strategies are right, emotions can even get the better of the trades if one is not careful.

Now I have stocked to one strategy over the past few weeks and looking at where to enter and exit a trade.
Yes, trading is a mind game, strategies and indicators could be just tools helping us to make proper decision, once TP and SL are set, it's better to stay off hands in order to maximise profit run.

Why one should trade forex is because trading the forex market is one of the most easiest ways to make money and at the same time one of the most easiest ways to loose money as well if you are not careful.

The good thing about forex trading is that it can be done with the regular job as well. As the forex market is open 24 hours a day, you can build your trading plan in accordance with your time availability. Moreover, because of lower costs and low minimum initial deposits, almost everyone can easily enter the market.

@Nimrod Right! Trading forex is the best way to supplement your regular income or to earn active income by trading currencies full-time . Flexibility of time is really a great feature. I am able to trade whenever I want.

The primary motivation to start trading is always money but there are a lot more reasons to choose forex among all the other financial markets for trading. The market is so enormous that buying and selling currencies is so easy and you’ll never find yourself stuck in a trade. Also, it goes without saying that it is a 24-hour market which makes it possible for every trader to earn profits even if they have other job obligations.

While there are several reasons to trade forex, the most popular one would be ‘high liquidity’. Forex market has the highest liquidity compared to other markets, and it is open 24 hours and 5 days, thus providing traders with more opportunities at potential trades. But, to get the benefits of forex trading you must acquire in-depth knowledge and practice a lot.

First of all it is very important that you should know that the forex market is a market that is very volatile. What I am trying to say is that the price can usually give hate a lot from a particular start point and as such you can be able to make a lot of money while trading it and as soon as you can be able to lose a lot of money. Overall I believe that the advantages is that you can be able to do it with a very little amount of money and also you can be able to do it during your free time.

I trade forex because of the high liquidity that the market offers.High liquidity helps to execute big orders easily without getting stuck on a trade and also you get to enjoy tighter spreads.

Forex trading is a big opportunity for small traders. But you must not trade just because people around you are trading. Trade because you understand it and you want to do it.

It will be easier to give up if someone else was a reason for your career. If you are the only reason behind it, you will do better and have a long, more successful career. It’s in your mind.

Forex trading provides a stable market for trading which has been there for too many years now. There is no doubt in its credibility. So, if you want to trade, forex trading is the best platform to start with as it allows you to directly invest in global economies.

Why not? It is the most liquid market in the world, providing traders with several trading options such as high leverage and low transactional costs. So, the forex market is quite beneficial for traders because of the more opportunities they get at potential trades.

There’s no other reason than making money for why you should trade forex. I mean no one would want to risk their money just for fun. The good thing is that you can do it with your regular job and so, don’t have to worry about the trading schedule.

Agree .. It's all about mind and psychology when we trade. Strategy and indicators are just a tool helping to make a firm decision. the rest are just things beyond our control.
Of course, it’s an important issue! I see, a number of new traders just focus on technical & the fundamental analysis! But they completely miss the part of psychological trading! As a result, more than 90% traders are losers here! so, be careful on this critical issue!

Why to trade forex?

• It has high liquidity
  • Low transaction costs & deposits requirement
  • You can use leverage
  • Comparatively more profitable and stable than other markets
  • Flexibility