Why we should invest in cryptocurrency

EKUSANI

Cryptocurrency has been a live changing platform so far .that help bringing people our from poverty.live has been so had when they was nothing like this .
People though that at first that cryptocurrency will not save our life but today a lot of people going into it because Bitcoin has make so many people rich .so far when I heard of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin I am my friends though it was a scam platform.so wr were afraid to invest in it not knowing that it will be the number cryptocurrency in the world .
Let me tell u about a friend of mine that I know ,who became rich through cryptocurrency.this man was a servant for a man so when he heard of cryptocurrency all Bitcoin back then he went and brought out his saving and start investing in it believe that one day it will yield.right now he his a multi millionaire.while we our friend are regretting got not believing .
So life is all about believe no matter what is takes try and invest in any cryptocurrency.some are short term while some are Long term . instead of saving that money in the bank without any profit, invest it well.