Why you should invest in cryptocurrency

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency has lifted so many people out of poverty because of its volatile nature , those are the people who made the right choice at the early stage of cryptocurrency invention by investing in bitcoins during it's early stage of development.

Ever since the invention of bitcoins other cryptocurrency have been invented alongside with a mind-blowing future potential and belows are Two reasons you should consider investing in cryptocurrency for long-term purposes.

1) ITS CAN MAKE YOU RICH:

yes investing on the right cryptocurrency at its early stage of development can make you Rich, if we look at the life of early investors of bitcoins during when bitcoin was relatively cheap they have been able to make a huge return on the amount of money they have invested.

We should always be careful on the type of cryptocurrency we are investing on because failure to invest in the right cryptocurrency for long-term purposes might even result in loss even when we expected to make some profit from our investment.

2) FUTURE ADOPTION:

About from cryptocurrency the blockchain technology has been adopted for so many things and it is expected that in the future the banking and the financial institute will consider to adopt blockchain and cryptocurrency in the future , this adoption will be of a great advantage to early investors as it will help increase the value of their assets massively..

What if I may asked, why do you like investing in cryptocurrency ?

Shaf

Verified member
I love cryptocurrency mostly because of the potential profits one can make in it, either by being a die hard holder or by trading.

It's also fascinating, really. Looking at it closely, the unpredictable nature of prices is like gambling, somewhat addictive. I love solving puzzles and cryptocurrency serves as a good alternative to games that simply waste my time and do not contribute positively to my my income.

A lot of people are in it for the tech, but for me, it's too complicated to understand. Even with that though and all the challenges cryptocurrency is currently facing, it's clear to see that it will play a strong role in our lives in the future, and it would be nice to have a headstart before people realise what's going on.

E

eldavis

Indeed there is no doubt that crypto currency has alot of importance for anyone investing on it. I would advise that before you make any investment on crypto currency, make sure you have made the proper research about the right coin to invest in at the moment, and which coin to avoid. The problem most investors make is that they just rush in and invest their capital on a coin simply cause they heard one or two persons talk about it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no doubt, crypto can make one rich, but not over night. Not long ago I started with crypto, at least I can say, I've earned quite some amount of money trading it. It has also enabled me too, to make transactions online without much hassle, I am happy with my progress so far online. I am still learning, and still investing, hoping that I improve with time by gaining advance knowledge to make more profit off trading cryptocurrencies. It isn't easy, but since I am devoting more time to study the crypto market, and learning how to analyse the coins, I think it is possible to advance further in my trading career.

Finger Geek

Verified member
As cryptocurrency has helped lots of people from proverty so as it made some people poor. Some people have invested in cryptocurrency and lost there money in the process. This is because most of them are newbies. They never trade cryptocurrency before and they went into it without having a single knowledge on the coin they are investing with.

There was a time that some people said that they lost there money on bitcoin. And I was wondering how could that possible. Because I have never seen the possibility of seeing lost in bitcoin. Later I discovered that they lost to bitcoin because they don't know about bitcoin and they were not patient. To trade bitcoin and make profit, we need to be patient even if we buy it when the price was high.

They don't know about bitcoin before. But when they had that bitcoin holders were saying that they price of bitcoin has risen and they have made lots of money with it. So the novice decided to invest there money in bitcoin without asking the experts if it is right to invest in bitcoin now. After they had invested, it was then that the price of bitcoin started coming down. And they were afraid to lose there funds, so they sold there bitcoin and they made lost. If they have waited it now. They would have recovered there lost and made profits.