Trading Discussion Why will you never make money in Forex?

Y

yutaro0504

The facts confirm that greater part of retail forex merchants lose. Obviously there are productive brokers. Most amateur brokers lose on the grounds that they think forex is a simple method to get rich and don't comprehend common returns you should focus on. It requires some investment and exertion to learn forex and get productive. It can even require numerous long periods of endeavors to get productive in forex.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is one of the most popular and most lucrative online businesses in 2021. The main reason a lot of people lose their money on forex trading is because they lack the basic skills and knowledge required to prosper in this venture. Even though, I am not into forex trading but I personally know someone who makes a lot of money from it and it is because he has a working strategy.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Those who rush into the forex market with out adequate experience without making researches are prone to making series of losses via forex trading. That's why experience is needed, some sort of training is needed to that experience and interest to gaining profit around forex and become an expert trader in the future.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Forex is not an investment one can go into without in depth knowledge of the market. It is very volatile and it takes a lot of hardwork and knowledge before one can be expert in it. I have tired demo applications on forex and I can categorically state that it takes patience and intelligence to be a good forex trader.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I tried forex trading before using demo account first learn how to trade via promo.stormgain broker. Which consist of three trading options, the crypto, forex and stock & shares trading. But i decided to learn how to trade forex using the broker, but the losses that is bigger than the success rate made me not to continue. I need some serious trading from expert and not trading on my own.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is very very possible to make money withThe best part of forex trading is that it is not expensive. You can start your trading from even as low $10. Though it is not advisable to use such low amount, because there will be higher chances of getting margin call. The appropriate amount to invest should be $500.
Lolz,not possible if you don't have an understanding of technical and fundamental analysis that is used in predicting the volatile market there is nothing you will do and you will never succeed in trading of Forex, the market is highly volatile and risk management is also very important.