Why working online deserves patience

Oluwasegun purpose

Over the years that I have been working online I have noticed that making to money online one needs to to be very patience if not it could get very drastic effect on ones earnings you need ti understand that the people who owns the websites also needs to gain so you can't just complain that your earnings is low and try other ways to make extra money from them.

This has happens on every website which I have been to I noticed that earnings per activities is low but I understand that money doesn't grow on trees so I just try to work this has also happens even on tredri sometimes the earnings rises and sometimes it goes low you don't have to complain because you have to understand that it is for the good of every one if we start earning more that the blog is generating from adSense the forum won't be able to pay us and this is the main reason why many platforms has crashed today they lack consistency but for trendri to reduce and decrease earnings per post depending on the revenue which the forum generates it really shows that they are legit and we should always least ti have patience and not try to cheat the websites which we work in order to make quick money, there is no place for get rich scheme on the internet any site promising you quick money will endup crashing.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Over the years that I have been working online I have noticed that making to money online one needs to to be very patience if not it could get very drastic effect on ones earnings you need ti understand that the people who owns the websites also needs to gain so you can't just complain that your earnings is low and try other ways to make extra money from them.

This has happens on every website which I have been to I noticed that earnings per activities is low but I understand that money doesn't grow on trees so I just try to work this has also happens even on tredri sometimes the earnings rises and sometimes it goes low you don't have to complain because you have to understand that it is for the good of every one if we start earning more that the blog is generating from adSense the forum won't be able to pay us and this is the main reason why many platforms has crashed today they lack consistency but for trendri to reduce and decrease earnings per post depending on the revenue which the forum generates it really shows that they are legit and we should always least ti have patience and not try to cheat the websites which we work in order to make quick money, there is no place for get rich scheme on the internet any site promising you quick money will endup crashing.
Good afternoon from Cyprus everyone! Thank you very much for your nice thread. I absolutely agree with every single word you mention in your post. It is true that today most people are interested in working online rather than working offline. The main reason for this preference is that when you work online, you can work from the comfort of your own home without a boss and furthermore, you can have flexible working hours so you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish. However, many people soon get disappointed and give up working online because they are not patient enough. In my opinion, online jobs are like offline jobs. I mean that online jobs require hard work, effort and a lot of patience because you cannot become rich overnight. If you take this into consideration, you will not give it up easily. Anyhow, thank you very much for your interesting post.