Why you may be held back from making money like others.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
If we look around the world today we maybe possibly first to say that the world is categorically divided into people that are considered to be rich and wealthy while on the other hand are people that are considered to be broke and poor , but in the middle of all this there are some individuals who are striving to become which themselves but yet remain broke despite all their trials and hardship encountered in their struggle to attain financial freedom . It is indeed very saddened to see that maturity of a plane in the world today have the prosperity and their intention to become rich and only themselves but due to some certain fact is not available to them in their fingertips are not able to reach their goals and dreams .

The reason why majority held back from making money is possible because they have no information on where to find and make money . To some extent the YouTube app is not enough to get concrete information about newly established website that can enable an individual to make money and as we all know not all information on the YouTube app is considered to be legit and trusted because even I myself have been scammed by a particular YouTuber who introduce a fake and defrauding website to me that got me losing my money to online scammers and fraudsters .