Why you need a business as a side hustle

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is one thing to have a job but it will add up better if you have a side business. You might think it will be stressful but in the long run it will pay off.

Having a side business along side your jobs will first make you have what to fall on when the jobs are not forth coming

Having a side business will give you enough time to build your business to a height that when you are ready to leave your job, you would have a solid business you would keep on running

A side business can give you the opportunity of being an employer of labor. So you would be contributing your quota to the upliftment of others. So apart from making money for your self, you are would also be paying others

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, it's very true. Having a side business is a great thing to have and in the growing competition in the job sector, it's better to start something on your own if you have a nice experience of that niche that you are going to start. It's better to start a business with a job with the topic or job related to the industry that you are working because in that way you don't need to work a lot on the business prospect, and then an individual can focus on enlarging the business.

I have also thought to grab the job after I complete my studies and start a business as soon as I could.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Having a side business, or establishing a side business in addition to your nine to five, day job is a good idea and will always become handy and help you when you fall short of money in your day job.

Apart from that if you wish to quit your day job for whatever reason, you need not worry much. Your side business is always there to look upon and make some money. This you can do without any person supervising you.

Kennysplash

Verified member
It is one thing to have a job but it will add up better if you have a side business. You might think it will be stressful but in the long run it will pay off.

Having a side business along side your jobs will first make you have what to fall on when the jobs are not forth coming

Having a side business will give you enough time to build your business to a height that when you are ready to leave your job, you would have a solid business you would keep on running

A side business can give you the opportunity of being an employer of labor. So you would be contributing your quota to the upliftment of others. So apart from making money for your self, you are would also be paying others
If you have a part time or full time job, do not depend on it only no matter how much you make from it. Make sure you have other investments. Robert Kiyosaki said the average millionaire has about 4 sources of income. So don't depend on one source of income, find areas you can diversify your investments. The more business you venture in the more income for you, and this adds to your wealth. If you continue like that, in due time you will be counting your millions. Never depend on a single source of income.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Side business is very important because it not like monthly salary that you will be expecting monthly payment before you can spend money.
If the business you are doing is very profitable you can be sure to lay your hand on any project you want to emback on. I like doing business that will yeid interest because its very good to support side hustle.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
This is a good idea, hard but good; actually this strategy will take a lot of time with your job, but when you retire, this will earn you a living and you will have experience to run it. A person who ran side business during younger years is able to run that business after retirement. But time management is very important, Side business will only run as part time , it cannot be run under some partner or manager; also part time business will run slow, it may work on holidays.

Cryptoon

Another name I'd give a side business is an emergency fund or a side hassle income. This is a very good idea especially in these hard times of the pandemic. It's better to have as many financial streams as you can for when times get harder; like getting fired, being layed off etc.

Things can only be smooth when you achieve financial independence through having side incomes while working. Since you can't be work and run a side business simultaneously, it's important you get a trusted worker for your business.

Ephy

Business is very important to anyone who needs to be successful in life at a quicker rate. Therefore he or she should use the capital earned from the work you do whether it employment or self employment. This helps to generate more income and raises the living standards of people who will benefit from the services and products. This also raises the standards of living by creating job opportunities for the unemployed people. Opening a business as a side hustle also helps in utilisation of extra time that would have been wasted and be productive in something that will benefit you. Also this gives someone the chance of beings his or her own boss.

Seyesystem

To me I why I need business as a side hustling is because of my daily responsibilities and to pay for monthly bills. Doing business makes you to have extra income which you will have rest of mind and you also have some savings for capital projects it is always good to have a successful business. To me business is for making money and I will always like to do business that will generate huge profit for me. Doing business is always good especially when it generates profit. I like doing business and business is money I see business as side hustling which will be bringing profit . Doing business generally gives you confidence in your finances. When doing business you and the business is successful you are guaranteed of financial freedom.