Why you need to make money at a younger age

There are many reasons why you should start making money at a younger age. One of the most important reasons is that you will have more time to grow the money you make. If you wait until you are older to start making money, you will only have a limited number of years to make that money grow.

Another reason to start making money at a younger age is because it will be easier to do so. You will have more energy and be more motivated to work hard when you are young. You will also be able to learn new skills more easily when you are young. This will give you an advantage over older people.

One of the most important things you can learn when it comes to money is how to manage it. When you start making money at a younger age, you’ll be able to develop better spending and saving habits.

There are a few key things you can do to make money at a younger age: get a job, start a business, or invest in stocks or real estate. No matter what route you choose, it’s important to start early and save as much money as possible.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Definitely, I don't think this submission should be disputed at all because this is a fact, you need to start making money when you still very young and agile to go through the stress of making money. The truth remains that the earlier one starts making money the better it will be a good time to start investing. so that by the time the investment as matured you would just be staying put to enjoy. With this kind of mindset it will very difficult to start waiting for people to cater for you or even take care of you at old age

I do look at parents that believe that their children will come and take off all their problems off their shoulders in old age. I think they live a lie here because children will still have their responsibilities and might not be able to do all that was expected of the parents. So instead of having this kind of mindset it is better to start working as early as one can and then start saving

As a young person you would be able to get top jobs especially in my country where emphasis now is also placed on people ages, young people will always be employed.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The mistake some parents do make is to make ways for their children. They always do what their children for them. They fail to prepare their children for the ways. That's why some children do not value working at their tender age. They do depend on their parents for whatever they want.

There are many benefits of working and making money at the tender age. One of the advantages is that it makes the independence of the youngster easier and very early. It is always a sight to see when we see people like Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Jack Dorsey and the rest of them making it at their early ages and got their freedom from poverty.

There is more energy when we are young. We can have strength to do many of vigorous works. But when we are old, there won't be that kind of strength for us again.. that's why it is better and wiser for us to start making money as young and early we can be.

There are many opportunities waiting for us as youngsters. We need to utilize all the opportunities that we have now because there will be some days that we won't have that kind of energy again

Oluwasegun purpose

Yes you must make money in your younger age because that is when you can be able to work very well.. making money in your younger age is the best because you can be making money and be saving for your old age you can't be working as a government worker and expect that you will be working there for ever they will be a time you are going to retire so now when you retire what are you to be doing that time because by that time you will have become old so you can use your old age to be working that is very bad ...so why not used your younger age to work and be saving out of it ....you should use at least 30 years of your younger to work and use 70years of your Old age to enjoy.... Because when you are young that's is when you will have the power to work but in your old age you will not have that kind of power to work again so is very good to be working in your young age and be saving out of it out of your income because of your future purpose...

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
In my country the dream of every youth and also the vision of every young man or boy is to become rich and wealthy at a young age so that when he or she is above the age of being called a youth he can sit down and enjoy the wealth that he has accumulated throughout his youthful age . It is absolutely very advisable to make money at a young age this is because young people have the ability to be smart and cautious but other people do not have that ability to make good and better decisions that will benefit themselves . A young individual can burn light candles searching for trending ways to make money this is because he has the agility and the motivation but rather and other person may not be able to get the best information about the trending ways of making money today .

It is way more recognised and acceptable to make money at a young age and it is absolutely interesting if you are young and well there by having a lot of money between the age of 20 to 25 . Money is a very valuable and important to an any individual despite your age on your status has the privilege and the initiative to make money .

Abubakar chado

When you are old it is time for you to rest and enjoy the fruits of your labor which you walked for when you are younger so I think we're you are young is the perfect time for you to work because when you are old you will be too weak you will only be enjoying what you did when you were young

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In the sense that I need money at my young age wouldn't still make me to push too hard and desperate for the money. I know I never really hit the mark I need in life, but I believe with time I will definitely reach that level, what matters is keeping up consistency in what you're doing in life. I know the income I'm earning online will take me ages to reach up to the money I need in life to break into financial freedom. But it doesn't really matter, provided that I'm investing the money wisely and gradually it builds up. Those who invested in Bitcoin during the 2010 era knew what they were investing, they were so futuristic that the coin. Will make them rich when it springs up to the expectations, and it did happen that way, as we can see Bitcoin at the moment so valuable. But doing that era it was around a single dollar. At this time I'm focused too trying to discover such a similar potential coin to invest on, which will lift my dream higher meeting up with financial freedom before I grow old.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Making money at a younger age is the best because it is best to work when you're younger when you are older there are some things which you would not be able to do it again probably because you are week to do those things or probably because of some problems which old people have like not being able to talk well again not being able to walk and other things but when you are young they are something sweet you can do like Ron talk fluently and also think straight like when it comes to working online booking online usually takes sleepless nights which you can't do if you're old because old people need sleep in order to stay strong lack of sleep make an old person die more quickly where you at Old all you need to do is just to seats on your couch and watch and all you can enjoy is the fruits of your labor all defense which you off work for before is what's you will be making all getting from all your efforts Wayne you a young is what you will gain that is why is this advice to work at the early age of your life so you won't suffer if you get old

Sikapa

Verified member
Yes it is good to make money at your youthful age because in this life age is what goes up and never comes down. We all have to work and make money so that we can get our necessities in life. Most at time we have to work hard especially if we are doing someone's work or maybe even in our own jobs we have to work hard. At your youthful age, you have the strength to work and that is you can do what ever work you wish to do but a time is coming that you can never do what you use to do again.

At your old age, people will never employ you in their business neither will people give you some jobs to offer them. Imagine if you are a hard work at that age you can never continue your hard work due to old age. I use to see many old people living in a miserable life at their old age time although I don't know now they started it but what I'm trying to say is at that time they can no longer do hard work. This is the reason why we have to make money at our youthful age.