Why you should marry a person that is also in your career line.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I believe if two individuals from the same profession marry each other, it helps in career and professional advancement. A spouse is supposed to be a helper in achieving your life goals. And who is in the best position to help your professional life as your spouse other than someone who is in the same profession as you? As an animal scientist, my perfect choice for a life partner would be a veterinary doctor. With this combination, we can together set up and run a livestock agency with ease. That is a professional goal attended
Picture a music artiste that marries a music producer, there is every tendency that the music artiste would grow in leaps and bounds in his/ her chosen career being that the producer would help the music career at a personal level. For career advancement, it is safe to marry someone on the same professional line with you.

E

eldavis

You have a soiled point there no doubt about that, but the truth of the matter is everything has its downside or should i say disadvantage as well. Marry a person in the same profession as you could still cause certain issues like competition. It may sound funny, but there are cases where some couples are in competition with themselves, then in cases where that profession actually consumes a lot of time, it simply means both parents would have no time for the family ( the children most especially) your partner does not really have to be in the same profession to be of help to you. Motivational words is more than enough to help. Their support for your profession is also more than enough.

Yusra3

Banned
There are a lot of reasons to marry someone who is also in your career line. It can help you get a leg up on the competition, and it can help you feel like you're working together instead of against each other. You can also use that person's expertise and knowledge as a resource for your own work, which saves time and money. And if you're both in the same field, chances are you'll have more in common than not that way, when someone asks for help with a project or an idea, there's more chance that it will be accepted!