Why you should not trust all information from YouTubers.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely commendable and come back later to see that others are so willing to help their fellow men and women . Possibly in various areas of their lives and also in the ensuing of frequently asked questions that majority of individuals may begin to ask themselves in areas like making money , healthcare , education , politics , and relationship etc . What are the most popular platforms that individuals can absolutely go to find information and also to find answers to most of the questions they possibly could be asking themselves is basically the YouTube app for platform .

It is almost impossible to say that you are human being on earth know about the YouTube app or platform . And even in areas of entertainment it is considered to be as one of the number one place that any good ones that go to entertain themselves from time to time . But it is important that we understand that not all information found on the YouTube app is considered to be legit and worth trying . Basically we must understand that the information that they duty advisors is basically their opinion and suggestions of others who in other words want to make money from we viewing and subscribing so they are videos and channels . I personally I'm a living example of someone who have constantly been scammed with wrong information on areas of making money online from a YouTuber in the YouTube platform .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The YouTube platform or application is definitely a very popular place and it is almost impossible to say that no one on planet Earth has ever known about the YouTube platform this is because the YouTube app is one of the most go-get-answer areas on the internet that people would absolutely log on into another to find a legit answers to some of the questions they frequently ask themselves on areas such as relationship , health , education , politics , and even on areas of making money etc .

Personally I may not know what year did you took up became very popular or was even established but what I do know is that the YouTube platform is filled with a lot of people who want to make money and also who want to find answers to questions bothering them . Yes they are truly two categories of individuals on the YouTube app which are those known as their content creators and others who are known as the subscribers . I totally agree with you that not all information found on the youtube application or platform is legit because basically what is being said there are people opinion and suggestions and someone this opinions and suggestions may definitely not be legit and sure .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Not that I do not trust most of the information on the platform, there are so many information I trust on YouTube because those informations are true based on what I search and depending on what I am interested to know , but at the same time there are so many things I will never trust and I will never even bother to research on YouTube because I know I will not be able to get the best information concerning such.

YouTube is a very wonderful place that has helped so many people learn a lot of things and has helped so many people at the same time to make money , but we just have to be very wise because some information on the platform could lead you astray.

For me I believe people who are trying to learn a skill using YouTube may not really master it because so many teachers there are not professional.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Can I agree with all you just said now YouTube is a platform where which channel owners are supposed to share us unique and accurate information or entertainment but for now all these new YouTubers I'm just giving us fake information based on their own personal greed just because they want to make money they will post something which is wrong and provides wrong information just for people to click the video and watch so they'll just have their own game they don't care about the destruction which they cause their videos and this should be tackled by Google itself.

Some YouTubers even gave their videos a very good title which you will be looking for and when you click and watch the videos you will find out that the video is just a waste of time for it doesn't answer any of your questions and this is really bad most of them even gives a their videos a title which doesn't even match the videos all the contents which it produces all the YouTubers do now is just provide copyrighted content and fake information on YouTube I even experienced a YouTube video which told a fake story of a video which will be released which was Iron Man 5 I knew this was a lie because Iron Man died in infinity War film so these are the wrong information's which Google should tackle.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is why one need wisdom with information gotten either online or offline. You need to sieve the information you get at some point in your life. Even on blogs there a lot of misinformation that you would need to dump because following them will lead you astray. I follow some motivational speakers especially the pastors and their wives online on YouTube but I sieve the information I get. Sometimes they give out what might work for them but wouldn't work for you

So this is to say tbat an information might be true but it might still work against you if you adopt it. so this isnt a wrong information it is just that it wouldn't work for you simple. The best bet is to watch diverse videos and pick information that will work for you and your situations. But most especially go for information that will make you morally right .

Vivien21

Where to learn and find information about crypto? In my opinion it's difficult to find reliable facts about this, so it's brilliant that the Cannumi project was created. I am curious how the Launchpad Cannumi will develop. Somehow, I can't imagine it, and you?

Bisolami

Verified member
It is absolutely commendable and come back later to see that others are so willing to help their fellow men and women . Possibly in various areas of their lives and also in the ensuing of frequently asked questions that majority of individuals may begin to ask themselves in areas like making money , healthcare , education , politics , and relationship etc . What are the most popular platforms that individuals can absolutely go to find information and also to find answers to most of the questions they possibly could be asking themselves is basically the YouTube app for platform .

It is almost impossible to say that you are human being on earth know about the YouTube app or platform . And even in areas of entertainment it is considered to be as one of the number one place that any good ones that go to entertain themselves from time to time . But it is important that we understand that not all information found on the YouTube app is considered to be legit and worth trying . Basically we must understand that the information that they duty advisors is basically their opinion and suggestions of others who in other words want to make money from we viewing and subscribing so they are videos and channels . I personally I'm a living example of someone who have constantly been scammed with wrong information on areas of making money online from a YouTuber in the YouTube platform .
There are even some people who are just trying to make money on YouTube so they will just come online to post any kind of videos so that they will get likes and the views they want but it is not supposed to be so.
Someone who is a YouTuber should be able to provide real and detailed information of anything that he is sharing and he should not just upload an information online because he wants to make money.

Their reputation really matters and once people realize that the person is found of posting wrong informations he will lose viewers. It has happened to a lot of people.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
There are even some people who are just trying to make money on YouTube so they will just come online to post any kind of videos so that they will get likes and the views they want but it is not supposed to be so.
Someone who is a YouTuber should be able to provide real and detailed information of anything that he is sharing and he should not just upload an information online because he wants to make money.

Their reputation really matters and once people realize that the person is found of posting wrong informations he will lose viewers. It has happened to a lot of people.
To post something professional you need 2 or 3 days to prepare something while they do not have enough documentation so they could say anything in this context that could be funny content and not content that interests people that wants to learn but those focusing on fun and laughing on Youtube or general life issue, means this is the sad truth. Saying technical things without knowledge is also refused practice.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Here are some reasons why you should be cautious when taking advice from YouTube personalities:

1. Lack of Qualifications: Many YouTubers lack formal qualifications and experience in the areas in which they give advice or discuss topics. They may be passionate about their subject matter but don’t necessarily have the expertise to back up their claims with facts or research. As such, it’s important to take any information they present with a grain of salt until you can verify its accuracy elsewhere.

2. Potential Conflicts Of Interest: It's possible for YouTubers to receive sponsorships or other forms of compensation from companies whose products they promote on their channel; this type of relationship creates potential conflicts-of-interest which could lead them to distort the truth in order to benefit those companies financially (even if unintentionally). This is why it's always wise to investigate further before trusting something someone says just because they say so on YouTube!

3. Unverified Facts & Opinions: Most people believe that anything posted online must be true -- however, this isn't always the case! Some creators may post unverified facts as if they were factually accurate without any evidence whatsoever backing them up -- similarly others will state opinions as factual truths without providing concrete sources for those beliefs either . As such , it ' s critical that viewers make sure whatever content being presented has been properly verified before taking what ' s said at face value .

4. Advertising Disguised as Information : It's also common for some creators--especially ones focused more heavily on marketing--to blur lines between advertising disguised as informational content ; making it difficult for users differentiate between genuine helpful advice based off fact versus ads meant solely intended drive sales . If you ever feel like something doesn't quite add up while watching an advertisement masquerading itself off educational video — chances are good that your gut feeling right !

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is true that most of the information you see on YouTube is actually not true. I have actually been able to watch so many videos on YouTube but at the end of the day most of them are not practicable.

It is what really made me to not take some of the information I see there seriously. But not with standing there are a lot of helpful videos in which you can use to learn a lot of things and make some good amount of money for yourself on YouTube if you're able to locate those channels.

But you need to be careful because there are many people that are only interested in the views.

Bisolami

Verified member
It is true that most of the information you see on YouTube is actually not true. I have actually been able to watch so many videos on YouTube but at the end of the day most of them are not practicable.

It is what really made me to not take some of the information I see there seriously. But not with standing there are a lot of helpful videos in which you can use to learn a lot of things and make some good amount of money for yourself on YouTube if you're able to locate those channels.

But you need to be careful because there are many people that are only interested in the views.
I am a victim of wrong informations on YouTube. Some people will just post anything because they want to make money and I believe that it is wickedness. There is no way to justify that kind of act for me.

It is a very bad thing to feed people with the wrong information. There are a lot of people who would have gotten implicated just because they made use of the wrong information that they got from YouTube.

This is why some people have the YouTubers that they prefer. This is because they trust them for always sharing the right information.

While there are many informative and reliable YouTubers, not all creators on the platform can be trusted to provide accurate or unbiased information. Here are a few reasons why you should be cautious about trusting all information from YouTubers:

1. Lack of expertise: Just because someone has a large following on YouTube doesn't mean they are an expert in the topic they are discussing. It's important to consider the qualifications and credentials of the creator before accepting their information as fact.
  2. Confirmation bias: Many YouTubers have a particular agenda or point of view, and they may only present information that supports their perspective. This can lead to a distorted or incomplete understanding of a topic.
  3. Misleading content: Some YouTubers intentionally post misleading or false information to attract views and generate revenue. It's important to fact-check any information you see on YouTube and verify it with other reliable sources.
  4. Lack of editorial oversight: Unlike traditional media outlets, there are few quality control measures on YouTube. Creators can post whatever they want, regardless of accuracy or quality. This means that you need to be especially vigilant when evaluating the credibility of the information presented.
In short, while there are many knowledgeable and trustworthy YouTubers, it's important to exercise caution when consuming content on the platform. Always fact-check and verify information with multiple sources before accepting it as true.

Bisolami

Verified member
While there are many informative and reliable YouTubers, not all creators on the platform can be trusted to provide accurate or unbiased information. Here are a few reasons why you should be cautious about trusting all information from YouTubers:

1. Lack of expertise: Just because someone has a large following on YouTube doesn't mean they are an expert in the topic they are discussing. It's important to consider the qualifications and credentials of the creator before accepting their information as fact.
  2. Confirmation bias: Many YouTubers have a particular agenda or point of view, and they may only present information that supports their perspective. This can lead to a distorted or incomplete understanding of a topic.
  3. Misleading content: Some YouTubers intentionally post misleading or false information to attract views and generate revenue. It's important to fact-check any information you see on YouTube and verify it with other reliable sources.
  4. Lack of editorial oversight: Unlike traditional media outlets, there are few quality control measures on YouTube. Creators can post whatever they want, regardless of accuracy or quality. This means that you need to be especially vigilant when evaluating the credibility of the information presented.
In short, while there are many knowledgeable and trustworthy YouTubers, it's important to exercise caution when consuming content on the platform. Always fact-check and verify information with multiple sources before accepting it as true.
It is just sad that we see a lot of people who are YouTubers online but we do not even know the one that we can trust because a lot of them post informations and we are going to follow them but will later realize that those informations are not even good for us or they are not what we need.

I have seen so many things on YouTube and I tried them but it was not the results I expected I got and it means that the YouTuber just gave us wrong informations because he wants to gain a lot of views but it is not a nice habit.