Why You Should Start Investing in Cryptocurrency Now (Emeka Asogwa, Enugu-based Cryptopreneur Part 1

gochenko8

The blockchain Technology has created job opportunities for the 21st century youth constituency more than any government or agency globally.

Only in my own state, Enugu, over 5 billionaires and almost uncountable Millionaires have emerged through Cryptocurrency business. The youth are now becoming richer in many parts of Nigeria than politicians and offline business men combined.

This is what certain Nigerian stakeholders do not like. They are already used to "using" the boys as thugs and errand boys, but the Crypto world has suddenly caused unexplainable wealth transfer in almost every parts of Nigeria.

The Igbo man can now transact business round the world in minutes, using Cryptocurrency to make payments. The Chinese people have now accepted bitcoin and other powerful Cryptocurrencies as reliable medium of exchange and the visionless Nigerian elites are uncomfortable.

I like the way certain notable Nigerians have described the news released by one CBN department that couldn't even spell its name well in an unconfirmed press release.

Read unedited feedbacks:

1. Controller of crypto currency in America signed all banks in America to Operate in blockchain technology. If commercial banks is banned we have internet banks that still operate in Naira which everyone will move to, CBN has no control over them.

2. Crypto is not fraud. How can a govt that failed to create job for its teeming youths desire to ban legal economic opportunities that the unemployed youths are using to eat and stay out of crime. If those youths embrace crime they will drive everybody out of this country

3. THIS IS NOT NEWS.

RICH PEOPLE WANT THE POOR TO REMAIN POOR. NOT AGAIN!
This is is not news. It has been like this since the beginning of Cryptocurrency.

But right now, Nigeria is the second highest Cryptocurrency market in the whole world, in the midst of all these criticism.

Cryptocurrency doesn't need bank account to operate or exist.

The same way Mobile phones and GSM dealt with NITEL in Nigeria, that is how Cryptocurrency will deal with Banks including Central Bank of Nigeria.

What central bank has done is as good as the chairman of National Union of Road Transport Workers telling people not to travel by aircraft.

You can choose to obey or not. The banks can Only lose major customers but Cryptocurrency will not shake because. Cryptocurrency is not a Nigerian affair.

There are many Banks in the internet that Central Bank of Nigeria has nothing to do with them, but they are transacting in Nigeria Naira.

The same way they banned miracles on Nigeria TVs but there are more TV channels in Nigeria and still counting.

Our leaders are like our mothers in the villages who doesn't know the nutritional value of vegetable salad and they are busy saying we are eating raw soup.

You have the right to criticize what you don't understand.

Again, CBN have authority only over Banks operating on the soil of Nigeria but they don't have authority over Nigerians.

Finally, when I was growing up, we know only about 2 worlds, the physical world and the spiritual World. Now we have three, the digital world has added. It will be foolishness of the highest order, if CBN are sending email instead of letter, using mobile phone instead of land lines. Using WiFi, buying things online and other digitally related activities and are pretending to shy away from digital money. They are only trying to come late in the scheme of things. When they are ready, they will call me for advice on how to revive the Nigeria's dying economy through digital money.

Very funny especially your last sentience. You have said it all. I was telling someone yesterday when the person said Nigerians may be exempted from registering on these cryptocurrencies websites but I just laughed and telling him that it is only God that can stop cryptocurrencies. They can stop what they don't have control over. While the world has chosen to move forward, they are still busy dragging their feet in the past. There are many ways of reviving economy than regulating cryptocurrencies. They should also venture into cryptocurrencies and testify.