Why you should start investing now

Makah

There has been a lot of thread about this and am here to talk to explain some things to you guys.
You should start investing from a small Age investing should also means saving in a lay man understanding and it's like saving up for the dry season so you should save up during g the raining Season
There are a lot of things you could invest on which are as follows
Number one is Having a Business your children can inherit and will your entire generation will continue managing
One thing you should always know and always put at the back of your mind is that your children can't inherit your position in the work or organization you are working with
Number two is that you should have Enough properties so it will continue giving you money when you retire from your work
That's what's I can offer you from my little ideas

Adeksammy

Having many source of income is the best way to go especially in this part of the world (Nigeria). To achieve this however, investment plays a major role, there are many platforms to invest, many business ideas to invest on, but thorough background check, research, training, and knowledge is needed before one ventures into anyform of investment, so as to avoid being scammed, and loss of ones hard earned money...

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Investing is like planting a tree in front of your house now. You nurtured it until it is matured. When it is matured, you derive a lot of benefits from it like receiving fresh air in your house, having a strong shield against big winds, eating fruits for it etc. This same thing goes for investing in a business and a good program. It's takes some time to grow the Investment and it get to certain level it's gives you returns.

Timison

is very good. If every body had knew that this is how thing will turn one would have invest.
Sometime I do think that future is only certain if one prepare for it today.
So it now that I am preparing that any opportunity I see I will surely invest so that my tomorrow will be better.
Investing in agricproduce is what I want now.Any time I get money am going to invest it.

Snazzy001

you should start investing long because now is the right time .there is no better time other than this .the more you delay ,the more progress you deny yourself .sometimes planning in life goes a long way to determining the right time or the wrong time for you to succeed

Adetayo100

One of the reasons you need to start investing now is to have something to fall back on in the future, investment is good you can never go wrong with investments such as real estate, cryptocurrency and the rest. Investment is better than keeping money in the bank with the money not yielding any profits or any dividends in the future.

Godslamp

Investing is the process of making your money work for you, instead of simply sitting safely in the back, and it is increasingly a necessity of modern life. It is frequently no longer possible for an individual to work in one job all their life and retire on their pension. People move from job to job, or from career to career, and due to government cutbacks the responsibility for providing for their retirement falls increasingly on the individual. By investing your money wisely you can make a profit that you can then re-invest or put aside as a nest-egg. A good return on an investment can maximise earning potential.

eojo2401

If you are a Nigerian, you need to start saving for your future because the present leader has eaten the future of unborn generation with various loans, both local and foreign loan. Which means you have to plan well for you future and that of your children. If not, the future is not bright at all.

Queentener

Starting investment at an early age is added advantage and helps you to just relax and enjoy at the later stage of your life so my advice is if you have the financial strength to invest then start early so as not to to work when you are supposed to be relaxing and if you don't have the strength to start early just have it at the back of your mind that investment is necessary when you invest you will rip the fruits later, some investment can be hard you might have to struggle to do it but it pays off at the end.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view there are many reasons why you should start investing now one of the reason why you should start investing now it's for you to be able to become more profitable in future this is because investment grows the longer you invest the the more profitable you become.

Hena101

For everyone that plan to go far in life and achieved alll his goals must see the need to invest earlier than late more especially when he or she is getting much money at that time. Save for the raining season but in this case i will say invest for the raining season. Because when you invest they multiply and this can make you make money with little of your time and energy and this will make you enjoy and live a good and better life

Georgeadawara

The reason why you should start investing now is because the earlier the better if you start investing now you can grow up having an experience on different types of business the business that can not be started at once need alot of experience so the younger you start investing the better your becoming in investment.

Makah

Investment is very good and you should have the orientation before you start investing on anything, it was late before I knew about investing because there's nobody to orientate me about investing, i have started teaching my children on how to invest.
I agree with you totally because the situation of countries are In shambles due to the Corona pandemic and it's effect on the Economics part of the country
I will urge every sane mind to try and make investing thier top and for most priority.By investing you will be free from all financial instability once and for all
why you should start investing now because the country is now that is the situation of the country one needs to invest on multiple things cause been a citizen of Nigeria is as good as being in hell so you have to invest so you can get some income for some personal things.

Dorcey

why you should start investing now because the country is now that is the situation of the country one needs to invest on multiple things cause been a citizen of Nigeria is as good as being in hell so you have to invest so you can get some income for some personal things.

Victor001

Until you are a risk taker, you will always contemplate on investment, it's always good to invest either in cash or material wise,the good thing about investment is you will always have what to run back to if hiccups happens, Investment can be good or bad but you will always gain from it,the experience alone is priority.

Makah

Like you said investment is really really importan, instead of keeping the money In the bank use it for smthing tangible and Worthy...
Government should make investing compulsory for everything workers in the different agency of the government jobs
Investing should never Be Underestimated
Thanks for your reply
Investment is very important. When you save up money in the bank without investing it, one day you'll realize that money can be so useless without investments. Something can come up tomorrow and claim up the money that took you several years to save.The need for investment can't be underestimated.

Olajidey

You are right with what you say, having an investment is the key to making money offline. Many people make this mistake of keeping money in the bank rather than investing the money. Thou you have to study the kind of business you are inventing in well before you invest the money in that business.

Shigobad2020

Investment is very good and you should have the orientation before you start investing on anything, it was late before I knew about investing because there's nobody to orientate me about investing, i have started teaching my children on how to invest and makes end meet

Last edited:

Daykas

Investment is like the right retirement scheme to me cause there some long time investment you can go into and you will be rest assured of your future.
Actually this will be the best time to invest cause this 21'st century even the rich want to become more richer

Teatea

Investment is how you take charge of your finances, it helps you get financial security. Investment gives room for growing and increasing your wealth while also allowing you get an extra source of income. Investment is also a good way of being prudent with money, instead of spending lavishly, you plant it and it keeps growing.