Why you shouldn't used phone in the toilet

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Going into the toilet room was mainly to pass out waste product , it was not a place you can relax to use your phone because that is not the main purpose for which the toilet system was created for, doing so might result in some danger as we could easily be affected by disease or germs.

When we use our mobile phone while in the toilet room , we are likely to care less about the hygienic process and this is the main danger that could lead to infection and possibly spreading of germs from the toilet system to other part of the building.

when using of phone in the toilet room we might really care less about washing of hands properly because the phone will act as a guide and hindrances, that could prevent us from washing our hands and we could easily spread germs and bacteria which could easily leads to infection.

We shouldn't takes the phone in when visiting the toilet room , this will help us to maintain the normal hygienic process by careful washing of hands , it could prevent infection which could possibly leads to waste of money due to treatment.

Prevention is always better than cure.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well I do not know about this though because as for me, I happen to be fond of the habit of making use of my phone in the toilet and believe me when I say that I do this often. I can’t really say if it is a good habit or not but what I do know is that I enjoy doing it and I usually find some kind of fun in it. This is not even about not being matured or not grown up. Well we are different people with different perspectives though and I do not think that it will be fair for anyone to judge the people that does this kind of thing. It might seem bad to some people does not validated that it is truly bad.